Chapter 65

**GRETCHEN'S P.O.V**

I woke up thanks to a beeping sound. When I opened my eyes, I realized I was still in the hospital, and nothing was a dream. I heard the sound of the door opening as I turned my head to see that nurse that always attends me. At least she's really nice. "Hello, Gretchen. How are you feeling?" she asked, smiling. I sat up. "Same. As always." I murmured. "Well. What can we do? We're giving you medication and everything. But, you don't want to eat either." she said. "Can I go see her," I asked, ignoring what she just said. "I'm afraid not. You're still in rest." replied the black haired nurse.

I gripped my fists as she got closer with some kind of list. I don't know why, but, I just got so furious. I looked into her eyes and threw a punch to her face, making her yelp and fall down. I took off the intravenous cannula that I had injected in my hand, grabbing the list the nurse had and started searching for Sky's name. No luck. I flipped the page and there it was.

"Skyleigh Woods - Room- B-4"

"Dammit, I have to go down to the second floor." I muttered under my breath, leaving the list on the bed and running away from the room. When I got out, I started walking decently. Despise I was wearing a hospital gown. But, still. When I got into the elevator, there was only a woman. The elevator closed as I pressed "Floor B". The woman with long dark brown wavy hair with sunglasses, looked at me, gave me a weird look and glanced away. "I'm not even gonna ask," she said. "Don't." I said as the elevator opened and I could get out.

I started walking, searching for the room.

"B-1"

"B-2"

"B-3"

"B-4"

"Found it," I smirked to myself as I opened the door, seeing Sky on her bed. I frowned, getting in the room and closing the door behind me. I made my way to the chair next to her bed before I sat down. "You gotta show me those powers you have, man. We can make a team. I show you some Choi Kwong Do shit, and, you can show me some of that magic shit. How 'bout that?" I chuckled. "I just punched a nurse on her face and I ran all the way from the floor above just to see you, sis. I really hope you wake up." I smiled down at her, cold tears of guilt falling down my cheeks.

"There she is! Get her!" I heard the voice of the nurse as they opened the door. I stood up and looked at them. "No. Wait! I want to see Sky!"

"You already did." said a doctor, injecting something into my left arm as I suddenly, fell numb and lazy. Then, I fell asleep.

**SKY'S P.O.V**

Melissa and I were in a little mountain, looking at the view before us. "This view......" I mumbled. "What about it?" Melissa asked.

"It's so beautiful, right?" I chuckled.

She chuckled as well and said, "It sure is."

I laughed.

"Hey, Sky," called Melissa. "Mm?" I asked, turning my head to face her. "Wanna see a blast from the past?" she giggled. "I'm not really sure what you mean, but, sure," I smiled.

She laughed. "Old stuff. The past. Our past selves."

"Oh! Yes."

She stood up, reaching her hand to help me up. I grabbed her hand before I stood up next to her. She started walking down the hill as I followed her. She jumped into a bunch of Cherry Blossoms that were on the floor, making them spread everywhere. I did the same. I couldn't see anything because the pink flowers were everywhere. But, when, the cherry blossoms got out of the way, I could see the view perfectly.

I remember this place. Fourth grade. The first time I met Melissa. It was actually quite stupid how we met. "Do you remember this?" Melissa asked, looking at me. I looked back at her, giving her a smile. "Of course! This is the first time we met!"

There they were. The bitches. Adalia and her slave, Britney. I still can't believe they were friends since fourth grade. Well, since second grade. At the moment, I used to be the shy girl, so they would always pick on me. "What are you gonna do? Huh? Cry?" asked Britney, laughing. We were in a classroom and the teacher at that moment was looking for some papers in the office. I sat in the corner of the classroom, trying to get away from them because I thought they would hurt me. Silly, am I right?

And there I was, crying like a coward. I wouldn't blame myself. I was just a kid. "You girls should stop this," a voice like Melissa's said. "Oh, great. Another one. Why don't you get out?" said Adalia. "Because I don't want to." Melissa stated. Everyone in the classroom gasped.

"We're having fun with our little friend, Skybleh. As you can see, we don't need you." smirked Adalia. "I'm pretty sure her name's not 'Skybleh'," Melissa said, "And that's not a way of treating a friend, now, isn't it?"

"You need to shut up," demanded Britney.

"You need to mind your own business," demanded Melissa.

"This is my business!" exclaimed Britney.

"You too? Gosh. You guys need a life-- You suck!" Melissa pointed a finger at them and grabbed my hand, pulling me to a chair that was next to her. "Don't pay attention to those losers." said Melissa as we sat down, ignoring Adalia and Britney.

......

"I really do hope you remember this. Every detail." said Melissa.

I looked at her and gave her a nervous chuckle. "Of course, I do."

"I was just messin' with ya," laughed Melissa.

"Please, let's keep watching this stuff," I pleaded.

She grinned softly. "Sure. Why not?"