Chapter 34

*HEYYYYY! THIS WAS A LONG ASS WAIT FOR AN UPDATE AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY DIFFICULT TO ME BC I'M GRADUATING THIS YEAR. BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER NOW. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ( BC I COULDN'T UPDATE BY THAT TIME). ALSO, HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY THIS LOVELY CHAPTER~*

STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!

After we finished packing, we reunited at the living room.
"You guys can get going to the car while I say good-bye to grandma," I said.
Everyone nodded and picked up their bags, heading out of the house.
I sighed and went upstairs, walking towards her room and knocking slowly.
After some seconds she opened the door and glanced at me.
"You're leaving, right?" she murmured.
I nodded slowly and hugged her tightly as she hugged back.
"I will miss you," she sniffed.
"I will miss you too," I pulled away from the hug and kissed her on the cheek.
"Bye," I waved at her and walked out.
She waved back as I walked downstairs before grabbing my bag and walking to the car.
I opened the door of the car and sat down before closing the door.
I sighed and said, "Ready?"
Everyone nodded and I said to Ben, "Ben, turn on the GPS,"

"Okay," he replied as I turned on the car and drove off.

Ben, to interrupt the awkward silence started to sing.
"All the time I turn around brother's gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my uh. I just wanna say it now - I ain't trying to round up drama, little mama I don't wanna take your man. And I know I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it.
But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like clientele. 'Cause they say she... --"

"BEN!" the chorus exclaimed.

"Whaaaaaaat?" Ben whined.

We all laughed and out of curiosity, I looked to my left window and saw that park of when that happened on that night. I shivered and looked to the front. I turned on some music and Ben exclaimed, "WOOOOOOO,"

"Wait," said Ben.

"TURN THAT SHIT UP, JEFFY." Ben demanded.

Jeff sighed and turned up the volume a little bit.
"HEY BABY EVEN THO I HATE YA. I WANNA LOVE YA. I WANT YOU~" Ben sang.

"Man, good luck's always on my side," he finally said.

"Mine's not," I said.

"Shut up, Ninja. Let me sing freely!" he wiggled his arms in the air and kept singing.

I whined.

"Good thing I gave grandma my parents' phone number, including mine just in case." I said.

"Hey, also, Bella, what are you gonna tell your parents about that thing Rosemary told ya?" asked Jeff.

I sighed, "I don't know, yet."

"Oh, okay," he said.

"......Yay, road trip! Again...!" BonBon exclaimed.

"Yeah, another boring one," added Ben.

"Come on guys! I have snacks.....! Oh, let's play truth or dare!" I giggled.

"Truth. Where are the snacks?" Jeff asked me.

"Dare. Go get them." Ben said to Jeff.