Chapter 53

**HIIIIII. DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I KNOW I'M GONNA BE HELLA BUSY THIS WEEK. AND UM, WARNING; THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GORY SCENES AND SHIT.

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK AwkwardLaugh FOR HELPING ME OUT SO MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER, AS ALWAYS AND I HOPE THIS WILL CONTINUE THIS WAY BECAUSE WE MAKE SUCH A GOOD TEAM ❤️❤️
Oh shit I forgot I had the Caps Lock on. Hah.

Enjoy the chapter~!

Stay creepy and awesome~!!**

*****

"Gretchen," Tom called to me. We were at a park, sitting on a bench while eating ice cream.

"Yeah?" I questioned, taking a bite from my strawberry ice cream. "I-I need to tell you something....," he stuttered.

After I took another bite of my ice cream I stuck my spoon in my cup and looked up at Tom. He was pale and shaking like a leaf, I placed my hand on his and grasped it gently. He turned his hand over and our fingers intertwined.

He regained the color in his cheeks as he blushed.

"What is it?" I asked.

He gave my hand a slight squeeze and said "Gretchen, I... I love you and I can't imagine a life without you..."

I gasped as his free hand reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a small black box. He stood up and kneeled down beside me. "Will you marry me?" he spoke in a hopeful whisper.

"Yes!," I exclaimed as I wiped away a rouge tear on my cheek. I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, sending the both of us to fall on the floor. I continued to place tiny kisses all over his face when I heard a faint squeak say, "Can't...breath... Help!".

I looked down and found Tom struggling for air, when I realized that I had accidentally kneed him in the groin...

"Sorry. I got to excited over there," I giggled and stood up as he did as well. "I got nervous over nothing," he let out a slight chuckle.

"Hm?" I tilted my head to a side. "I got so nervous because I thought you'd say no..." he finally said. "Tom," I grabbed both of his hands, "You're the person who has made me happy, who gave me company all this time. And you still do, even though my sister is still away.... I couldn't say no to a guy that has been there for me so damn long. I love you, Tom,"

He gave me a slight grin and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and after some seconds, pulled away. "But, we can't tell my parents about this yet," I said.

"Why?" he questioned. "Think about it. My sister is gone. We have no time for this. When I get her back, we tell them. Including my sister," I replied. "Oh. Okay. But, why didn't you come for your sister in the Orphanage in the first place? Or told your parents she was there?"

"Because they'll think I'm crazy and won't believe me. Plus, only parents can get the orphans out ," I mumbled, "Buuuuut, I have a plan tonight~"

He gave me a confused look and chuckled. "That's good,"

*NORMAL P.O.V*

As Mimi walked through the hall to go to the bathroom, she felt an uneasy presence. There was nobody with her, she was all alone. She looked back at the empty and dark hallway. She heard footsteps as her eyesight caught a strange silhouette. "W-Who's there?" she called out. No response.