Chapter 56

*Hi. Welcome to another chapter. I'm not feeling well, mentally. I'm having some problems I don't want to talk about to anyone. But that doesn't really matter. Uh, enjoy the chapter!*

As I was eating some cereal at the couch, Gretchen was talking to me about her friend, Tom. Our parents were out buying some groceries and Gretchen has told me that Tom was paying a little visit later. I went to the kitchen to eat a cookie that I bought that last night. I looked for it in the fridge, cooler, every where, and I couldn't find it. I whined and ran to the living room, where Gretchen was. "I LOST IT. IT'S MISSING. MISSING!" I cried.

"Oh, come on. Not again. What's missing? Your period?" Gretchen questioned.

"MY SPECIAL COOKIE!," I replied. "Chill, sis. I can buy you another one," she chuckled.

"But that was a special one!," I whimpered. "Then I will buy you a special one," she chuckled. I pouted. "Fine,"

I heard a knock on the door and said, "I'll go get it!"

I ran towards the door and opened it, seeing a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. I stared at him for a few seconds. He gave me a weird and slight grin. "STRANGER!" I yelled as I closed the door at his face. "Who was it?" yelled Gretchen from the living room. "Just some weird guy with blue eyes, brown hair. And he was also wearing a blue shirt with black jeans! He looks filthy!" I yelled back. I suddenly heard noise from the living room and I could quickly see Gretchen running over to the door. She opened it to reveal that guy again. "Sky!," Gretchen yelled. I gasped. "He didn't leave! That's a sign of a stalker, Gretchen! Choo! Choo! We already had problems here," I said.

"Sky, this is Tom. Tom, this is Sky," Gretchen said, ignoring my fact.

I was silent for a few seconds and when I finally had the urge to speak, I said, "Ohhhh, this is Tom...... My bad,"
"It's okay," he chuckled and gave Gretchen and me a smile. Gretchen blushed and smiled back. "Sky, sit down. We have to talk," said Gretchen to me. "Woah. I'm sorry about the stalker thing, alright? Please don't tell mom," I said rapidly. She laughed. "It's not that. Don't worry about it,"

I sighed in relief as we walked in the living room, sitting on the couch. "Are you sure we can't wait until your parents are here?" asked Tom to Gretchen. "Ugh, I just can't wait to tell my best sis!"

"Tell me what?" I tilted my head.

"Tom and I...... are getting married!" Gretchen squealed in excitement.

What?

I'm gonna lose my big sis!

"W-Wha... Wha, wha, What?"

The both nodded as Gretchen grabbed on Tom's arm. "I'm so....," I gulped and proceeded, "happy for you, Gretchen!"

"Thanks," she giggled, "Hey, so, I was wondering....... Would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?"

I smiled widely. "I would love to!"

"Great. We will go on and check the dresses tonight," she gave me a small grin. "Awesome," I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, come on! I want to give you something! You can come too, Tom," said Gretchen, standing up and going upstairs. Tom and I followed her to her room. She got in her room as we waited patiently outside her room. She got out after a minute and handed me two small and white envelopes, which were decorated with a simple pink ribbon. "What's this?" I asked her. "Invitation for your friends, of course!"

"Aw, Gretchen, you're the best!"

"That one is for the..... Creepy family," she pointed to one of the envelopes. "And the one is for your little friend, Lili, the one who came that night to eat with us," she giggled.