Chapter 71

What the fuck?

It's seriously been like four days and I'm still stuck in the hospital. Damn, I feel like a prisoner! I wanna see everybody. I wanna see Jeff, Ben, Ej, just, everyone. I already saw Lili, my best friend, but still. Somebody opened the door of my room, making me look up and keep away my thoughts. It was the doctor. He smiled. "Congratulations, Skyleigh,"

"For what? Did I get an A+ on Algebra?" I asked, trying to make it sound like a joke.

He let out a laugh. "No. Today, you will be able to go home."

I raised both of my eyebrows, interested in what he just said. "For realsies?"

He gave me a slight nod. "That's good! About time!," I tried standing up from the bed. The doctor walked towards me and tried pushing me back on the bed. "But, not now. We still have to take some analysis."

I lied on the bed, looking up and groaning. "In a few hours you'll be out, don't worry about it," he explained.

"Or a few years," I mumbled.

"That's why you're one of my favorite patients," he laughed.

I sat up on the bed and crossed my arms. "I'm everyone's favorite," I teased.

"I can see that. I mean, one of your friends lied and said she was your cousin just to get in and see you."

"Yeah--"

I froze and my eyes widened. He knew? How the fuck?

"Um.... I never told her to do that." I said rapidly.

"It's alright," he chuckled, "I can't blame her though."

.....

"Are we there yeeeeet?" I asked excitedly. "Sky, we just got out." replied Gretchen.

We just got out of the hospital. My parents went home after talking to me, and Gretchen and I were going to McDonalds, because I hate hospital food.

"After McDonalds, can we go to Barnes and Noble?" I questioned her. "What for?"

"I wanna check something,"

"Fine."

"Yay!" I wiggled my arms in the air.

"How can you have so much energy after leaving the hospital?" she raised an eyebrow. "I'm just Sky." I smiled widely. She let out a soft chuckle. " 'Course you are."

After leaving McDonalds, Gretchen drove me to the library, Barnes and Noble. As Gretchen and I got out of the car, I, excitedly ran to the book store.

"Why the fuck are you so excited? I thought you didn't like books,"

I laughed. "Oh, dear sister of mine, I'm not here for books."

"Then what're we here for?"

"You'll see,"

We got in the store and I started walking everywhere, looking for something. "Aha! Here it is!" I exclaimed before grabbing the Deadpool comic book. "Yeet!"
"What the fuck is that?" Gretchen pointed at the comic book. I gasped. "You seriously don't know about the best, funniest, coolest Marvel superhero ever?! Well he's really not the superhero type but heh, ya know," 

"Ehhhh. Should I say no?"

I grabbed a couple Deadpool comic books before walking like three feet away from her. "Should I read his comic?"

I nodded rapidly. "Alright," she chuckled.

"Oh, man, Jeff and Ben are gonna love this!," I squealed.

"But, isn't he a superhero?"

"He really isn't, Gretchen. He kinda kills people, and villains. Sometimes." I explained.

"Ohhh. That explains a lot," she said, "Alright, let's go pay for this, then."

I nodded and walked with her toward the cashier. "Welcome to Barnes and Noble, did you find what you were looking for?" asked a lady with glasses and brown messy hair. Gretchen and I shared a glance, then nodded. "Good. Is this all?" the lady asked. "Yep," Gretchen and I said in unison. "That'll be $30,"

"$30?! How many comics did you take?" Gretchen questioned me.

"Only three....."

"Fine," said Gretchen, "I'll take them,"

"Yay!" Excitedly, I clapped.

"Thank you for shopping at Barnes and Noble. Have a nice day!" said the lady, handing me the bag with the comics. I grabbed the bag as Gretchen and I walked out of the book store.

"Are those the comics you complained about at the hospital?" Gretchen cocked her head, walking toward the car and opening the door.

"Yep," I nodded, opening the door of the passenger's seat and sitting down before closing the door again. Gretchen sat on the driver's seat before closing the door and starting the car. "Did Ma and Pa eat?" I asked her. "Yeah. They said they were going out to eat."

I nodded my head in response, pulling my seatbelt over my chest and clicking it into place. Gretchen turned on the radio and we listened to some random rock song while she pulled out of the parking lot and drove us home.

When we pulled into the driveway, Gretchen started giggling to herself. "what's so funny?" I looked at her, squinting my eyes. She waved her hand, dismissively, at me while trying sputter something out through her giggles. I rolled my eyes and unclipped my seatbelt. I opened the door and walked to the front door of out house.

Gretchen came up behind me and pulled out her keys, handing them to me. when I unlocked the door and swung it open, I gasped in surprise.

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. Jeff, Ben, Ej, Sally, Toby, Masky and Hoodie-- Heck, even Slendy. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," I gasped.

When I saw Jeff, I hurried and ran towards him, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much," I muttered under my breath.

He hugged me back and rested his chin on my head. "I missed you more," he murmured. I pulled away from the hug and looked at everyone. "I missed you guys," I said to everyone. They all chuckled and I blushed. "Hold up-- Did you know?" I asked Gretchen.

"Guilty!," she exclaimed, shaking her hands in a jazz way. "D'aw, Gretchen!" I blushed, laughing. "I brought some cake~" Ben smirked. "Oh! What flavor?" I asked.

"Chips Ahoy." he stated.

"Yes! Wait-- There's a cake with an actual Chips Ahoy flavor? That's new,"

"Yep. There is," Ben nodded.