chapter 14

(( HEYO! OWO
I HAVE DEVIANART! I POST DRAWINGS AND STUFF IN THERE IF YOU WANNA CHEK IT OUT! IT'S 'yesusuck20'
XD.Oh,and just to let you know,I don't write lemons.I'm saying it because of this chapter,lol.
ANYWAYS,THANK YOU FOR READING.AND AS ALWAYS, STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!
WUBBA DUB DUB ~! :D ))

Things were going great,awesome,amazing,fantastic.
Yep,Ben woke up without eyebrows,literally without eyebrows, Jeff woke up with some 'graffiti' (Sharpie) all over his face,and I woke up with my hair wavy this time.
My 'wake-up' was not......uh,crazy in other words but it was weird,because I haven't seen my hair wavy in a long ass time.
Today I get the free day,because I need some rest and there is one day left before Jeff and I.......battle.
Damn,I really don't want to do it,but I have to,to prove myself that I'm ready.
Well,tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
I really don't know if the pasta family celebrate it but,meh,they're a family so I guess so.

Sad,right?
I don't get to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
I really wish to see them again.
But I know I'll live with them again,after all of this is over.

I went to the couch,where Ben was playing video games.
I sat next to him and stared at the TV.
"Ninja," he called.
"What?"
"Here," apparently,he handed me a controller.
"What," I glanced at him.
"I know when your bored,Ninja.Play with me." He paused the game and looked at me.
"What's the point? Your obviously gonna beat me." I chuckled.
"Of course I will," he started "But it's worth a try,right?" He chuckled.
"Fine," I sighed.
"That's the spirit!"
He turned on the controller and put on a game.
"What game?" I asked.
"Mortal Kombat." He smirked.

Ah,fuck.

...

After 15 minutes I stopped playing with Ben since he always beat the fuck out of me. So I decided to go to my room,change into a white dress,(I usually don't wear dresses,but I only do it whenever I'm not around school or any other people) and went downstairs.
I stretched and opened the front door,heading to the woods.
I took a deep breath and sat on the ground,glancing at the wood creatures that were surrounding me.
Butterflies,Ladybugs,etc.
I extended a finger and a black,tiny butterfly stood on it.
I kept looking at it and I heard a girly voice calling,which it made the butterfly fly away.

"Well,well,well," the voice chuckled.
I looked back to find two girls.They looked like twins since they both really looked alike.
One of them had black long spiky hair,with some....devil ears? Same with the only one,but the only one was different.
The other one had white hair,and a ponytail tied up.
They were both wearing a black strapless shirt and a black skirt.They both also had some symbols underneath they're eyes? They both also had gray skin.
I stood up rapidly and the white-haired one gasped.
"Oh,dear sister,is this the one that father is talking us about?" She chuckled.
"Indeed,Morgan,this is the proxy," she said and looked at me "Aren't you?"
I nodded while glaring at her.
"What do you want?" I grunted.

"Oh,come on,Sky." The one known as Morgan smirked.
H-How did they know my name?
"Leave me alone!" I demanded.
"Oh,honey,we will leave you alone," the black-haired chuckled "after you come with us."
I backed away,"I'm not going  anywhere with you!"
"Dear father,your such a bore,really.Like,I thought we were gonna chitchat for at least a few minutes,but no,we really have to take you by force." Morgan said.
"Oh really? Take her? You have to kill me first to take her." A voice from behind me said.
I looked back and saw Jeff.
Oh,thank God,Jeff has saved the day.....again.
"Oh,my,Madison,is this-"
"Yes,Morgan."
"But he seems to care so much over.....her!"
"Honey,don't stress yourself your already blushing." 'Madison' chuckled.
"Oh,I'm sorry," Morgan placed her hands on both of her cheeks "I can be so pale that I blush easily."