Chapter 35

"Hey, Ninja! I made some fanart of you and Cookie! Wanna see it?" Ben chuckled.

"Uh, yeah. I'm gonna look back at the fanart and get us all killed. Nice option, Ben," I laughed.

"Pfft, no," he mocked, "but you'll look at it when we get there, right?"

"Yep!," I giggled.

"Meanwhile, I'm hungry. Can't we stop anywhere?" BonBon whimpered.

"Yeah. Ben, is there a fast-food restaurant around here?" I asked to Ben.

"Give me a sec. Hmmmm.......uhhhh, yep! Take a turn to the left and you'll see Burger King, Wendy's and Kentucky. Oh God I want from Wendy's. They say that the actual character of Wendy is real and she seems hot so why not have fun with her?" Ben smirked.

"Okay....," I turned to the left and saw all the fast-food restaurants.

"I want Burger King," said Jeff.

"I want Kentucky!," BonBon opined.

"Okay, Okay," I parked the car at a parking and looked back at them.

"Let's do rock, paper, scissors, alright?" I leaned my hand in the shape of a rock. Everybody did the same. "Jeff wants Burger King. BonBon wants Kentucky. Ben wants Wendy's and I want from Wendy's as well. Ben, I'm not taking your tip," I said and sighed, "Ready?"

Everyone nodded as we all shook our hands while saying 'Rock, paper, scissors'.
BonBon picked paper, Jeff picked rock and Ben and I picked scissors.
"Awwww, BonBon wins," I pouted.  "Yay, Kentucky!"

"Alright, but here's the deal, BonBon. Cookie isn't gonna starve to death while we eat. That's just cruel. We'll buy from Kentucky..... if you buy Cookie some dog food over that market while we buy food from Kentucky." I opined.

"What? Why me?" BonBon whined.

"Because you're faster than any of us," I replied.

"Fine.... just give me the money," she sighed.

I handed her 10 dollars and said to Ben and Jeff, "I'll be right back. Please, don't do anything stupid..... I'm referring to you, Ben."

"Tch," Ben pouted.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the car before closing the door and heading to Kentucky's.

*30 minutes later.....*

We all ate from Kentucky so we were relaxed and satisfied. Cookie ate some food as well that BonBon bought. As we were driving, Ben kept talking to me, trying to distract me.
"So.......you're just taking that dog," he kept asking over and over again. I sighed, "Yes, Ben. I'm taking Cookie in case you don't remember his name,"

Cookie was sleeping on Ben's lap happily but Ben wasn't too happy about it because he thought Cookie was gonna pee on him.
"Why'd you name him Cookie?" he asked.

"Why the hell not?"

"Calm down, Ninja. I was just asking,"

"Whatever,"

"Let's prank these dweebs," he chuckled evilly.

"Ooohhh, okay! Wait, how? I'm fucking driving," I whimpered.

"See that truck that's in front of us?" He pointed to a truck that was carrying ANOTHER truck. But that another truck was the other way round. So it was facing us.

"We'll scream and act as if we're gonna crash," he giggled.

"Hahah, good one. Okay," I giggled as well.

"Okay. Ready? One....two....three!"

Ben and I screamed loudly and woke up Jeff and BonBon.
Jeff and BonBon screamed as BonBon covered her ears, waiting for something and Jeff covered his eyes.

"WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE," I yelled.

"NO, FUCK THAT, I'M GONNA JUMP." Jeff yelled back before grabbing that thing that opens the door of the car.

"NO, NO, JEFF. IT'S A JOKE. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE." I laughed hysterically.

Jeff sighed in relief and lay. Ben and I laughed hysterically while Cookie was whining by all the noises we were making. "Ben, pet Cookie,"

"What? Why the hell?" Ben stopped laughing and asked.

"So he can calm down you stupid fuck," I replied.

"Ooohhhh," Jeff hissed.

"Fine," he started petting Cookie.

"How many time do we have to get there?" I asked to Ben.

"Uhh...... about..... one hour,"

"One hour. Great,"

"So.... did you call your parents and told you were coming?" Jeff asked.

"No, I want to give them the surprise," I smiled.

"Uh, okay. Just leave us in front of the woods when we get there." Jeff remarked.

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hey, Sky~" BonBon teased.

"What?" I questioned.

"Some little birdie told me you sing~" she giggled.

"GodDAMMIT, Jeff. Telling everyone my personal shit. Fuck you," I complained.

"Yo, I didn't do shit--"

"You need to mind your own business!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down I didn't tell her shit,"

"Oh, yeah? Then how does she know that I sing-- Oh right, she knows everything," I chuckled nervously. I cleared my throat and said, "I really don't sing. I just do it for fun but I don't like it that much......... It's embarrassing,"

"Aw, it's adorable!" she giggled. I blushed.

I honestly don't think I can be here no more than one hour.