chapter 16

(( I FUCKING LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT!
YAH? YAH
XD,
And this chapter is going to be hella romantic so be ready for romanticism ._.
WELL
not that romantic at the end~

Stay creepy and awesome!

WUBBA DUB DUB~! ))

BonBon's P.O.V

I've been spending time wondering why, nothing that I do can't catch your eye, I just can't capture your attention.
Maybe I am to tall or not your type?
But we are the same height, dammit!
How I wish that you knew that I'm crazy for you.
I really never knew a time,when you weren't by side, the only thing I could always count on, Little Jackie.
I see more in you than the rest of them do, I am not letting you fall.

I can't believe it, Jack, I'm officially in love with you!

Wait, have I lost my mind? Or have I just been blind?!
But, Jack, we've known each other for a long time!
And I seriously never thought that you and I could be a thing.

"Oh woah,what am I to do," I muttered under my breath.
"Huh?" Jack looked at me.
I looked back at him and snapped rapidly,"Um, nothing!"
"Hm," only Jack responded.
"Um.....actually......I was," I gulped "Wondering if.......we could go to the Masquerade together!" I said quickly.
Jack looked down and said,"No.......I'm sorry......."

That's when my world shattered into pieces.

"I don't know how to dance........sorry," he stood up and walked away.

"D'aw! Did Little Jackie reject you? That's a shame!" Ben laughed.
"Shut up, you don't even have a date so we're even," I mumbled
"Oh, Ben has a date," he smirked.
I raised an eyebrow.
"You," he finally said
"AHAH! In your dreams, Ben," I said.
"You wouldn't mind,would you?" he asked and grabbed my hand while I blushed.
I grunted and answered, "not at all."

But I was lying of course.

SKY'S P.O.V

Fifteen minutes passed and I went to the living room, where Ben, Sally, BonBon, Jack and Jeff where playing something but I couldn't really see what they were playing.They were in some kind of circle, formed by them.
I took some steps forward them and asked, "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh! Yay one more player!" Ben screeched.

"What?" I asked.

"Wanna play Spin The Bottle with us?" Jack sighed.

I shrugged and did nothing but nod.I seriously didn't have anything else to do.
I sat down next to BonBon while she giggled.

"Okay......," Ben said and span the bottle.
The bottle span fast and then started loosing its speed.
The bottle was about to land on me and Ben but it finished landing on BonBon and Jack.

Damn....!

"OH!" Ben whistled and chuckled,"Okay,you guys have to go to that closet," he pointed to a closet not so far from here, "and stay there until I say so,okay?"

"I don't think that's how you play the gam-" Jack was about to finish what he was saying but Ben cut him off.

"SHUT UP ITS MY DAMN GAME, now, off you go," Ben said while BonBon stood up and Jack did the same but he scoffed.They both went to the closet and closed the door.