Chapter 37

*HEYYYYYYY. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY, HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY (¿?)

I SAW DEADPOOL AND IT WAS.... MMMMM MY GOD SO AWESOME LIKE I WANNA LITERALLY WATCH IT MORE THAN 20 TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS HILARIOUS AND AWESOME SAUCE.

SO AwkwardLaugh IS HELPING ME WITH SOME CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK SO I THOUGHT ON GIVING HER CREDIT FOR HELPING ME :D THANKS, BEAN.
BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS LATE CHAPTER.

STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~!*

"We're home!"

Shit, that's mom...

Gretchen pulled off the hug and I whispered to Jeff, "You have to get out of here,"
He nodded and walked to the kitchen window, opening it quietly and getting out before closing it.

"Hey, Gretchen, where the hey did you get a puppy from--" Mom walked to the kitchen and stopped talking right before she saw me. I waved and said, "H-hi, mom,"
Her eyes went from happy to teary. She placed her bag on the counter and went to hug me, crying softly in my shoulder. I hugged back and said. "I missed you, ma,"
"I missed you more, sweetheart. Now you're back for good, right?" she asked before pulling away from the hug and kissing me on the cheek. I nodded. "And I will be staying here....like I normally used to,"
"Oh, those are splendid news! And.....did you meet....Gretchen?" she raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded, once again.
"Annnd, we hung out and got some new hair colors," Gretchen added.
"You....did? Well, it's noticeable on Gretchen but, did you get one?"
"Yeah!, It's just that only you can see it whenever I'm outside with the sunlight," I chuckled. "That's nice, girls. By the way, for dinner, I'm making pasta,"

"And cookies?" I randomly asked. Mom rolled her eyes, smiling and responded, "Sure."
"But you still didn't answer my question. Where'd you get that puppy?"

When Gretchen opened her mouth to say something, I interrupted her by saying, "I rescued him!,"

"You did?"

"Mm-hm! His name is Cookie, and we will take a good care of him!" I giggled. "I hope so, because your father and I have enough with you two,"
"Hey!" Gretchen and I exclaimed. Mom laughed. "I'm just kidding,"

"Oh, Sky, call your friend. She is dead worried about you. When you talk to her, say that you were with your grandma all this time and didn't have any wifi."

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about her! Lily!" I pursed my lips. "Call her, tell her to come over and eat dinner with us,"

"I will, thanks, ma!" I thanked her before I ran upstairs, to my room and got the phone out of my bag. I ignored some messages I got from Ben and dialed her phone. It rang a couple of times before she actually picked it up.

"Um, hello?"

"H-Hey! Lily.....?"

"Oh my god. Sky, is that you?!"

"Y-yeah!,"

"Oh, god. How you've been? It's been soooo long since I actually saw or talked to you! What happened? It's everything cool?" she questioned. "Everything's totally fine, Lily. Just come to my house for dinner and we'll talk." I remarked.
"Wait, as in, right now?"
"Yep,"