Chapter 59

Darkness

I had no ideas where I was. My finger glowed and light shun the darkness that surrounded me. I was inside of some cavern or catacombs. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath. And that made a tiny echo. "Hello, Skyleigh," a similar voice laughed. I looked around and saw Tom. "W-What? What're you doing here? Where am I? Where's everybody?"

"Oh, don't worry about them. They'll soon be imprisoned, like you." laughed Tom.

"Get me out of here!," I growled.

"No way. That'll ruin my plans for Gretchen. And for you,"

I glared at him and ran towards him to punch him. But, as soon as my punch hit him, he faded away into a blackish smoke.

"An illusion," I thought to myself.

"Come out, Pussy! Here, pussy, pussy, pussy!," I yelled at nowhere. Suddenly, I felt a strength that tackled me onto the floor from my back. "AGH-- I'LL FUCKING KILL Y--"

"Bella?" a voice interrupted me. "Huh--? Jeff?"

The weight got out of my back and I could finally stand up. As I stood up, I looked at the one and only Jeff. "Jeff! Wait-- No. Fuck, it's an illusion!," I said, "Stay back! Or else--"

"Or else what? It's me, Bella. Or what? You don't believe that I'm the one and only that helped you with all your training, including those moments we had, like going over to your grandma's, and now, this shit. Fuck my life," he remarked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's really you,"

"That motherfucker caught you too?" he questioned. "And what's up with that light?"

"Yes, he did. Oh, and Mrs. P taught me some cool magic stuff, including this just in case of an emergency. Isn't this cool?" I chuckled and moved my finger around. He stared at me for a few seconds and I finally said, "Anyways, how and why did Tom get you?"

"Well..... let's see. When you told us that Tom was acting strange and the beam and blah blah blah, I decided to go ahead and stalk him to see if you were right. And, hell, you were fucking right. That motherfucker is really dangerous. He caught me sneaking on him, and look where I ended up. Fuck me," he muttered. "What about you? How did you end up here?"

"Ugh. Jeff, he's one of Zalgo's servants," I grunted. "What?!"

"Yeah! And now I noticed!," I whined. "But, why didn't he send me to Zalgo in the first place? What does he have to do with Gretchen?"

"I don't know. And I bet it's not good," he murmured.

"In any way, we're gonna fucking stop him, right?" I smirked. He nodded and let out a soft chuckle. "Now, that's my Sky that I know."

"Annnnnd we gotta find the exit of this cavern to stop him, ya know?"

"You just gotta follow a light," he said. I mentally facepalmed. "Jeff, we have to find a light. Now, if we can just--" a loud and soft whimper stopped me from talking. Then, I walked around, following the whimpers and trying to find a way to encounter where the whimpers were coming from. When I was getting closer, I realized it was a sobbing coming from a little girl. "Oh, shit. Jeff, can you hear that?" I questioned Jeff, who was walking behind me.
"Hear what? Where the hell are we going?" he questioned back. "You can't hear the sobbing?"

"Bella, are you okay? The only thing I can hear is the sound of our footsteps and the water dripping down,"

"What the fuck....," I mumbled, "Ugh, I'm getting a little tired of my light,"