Chapter 39

*HIIIIII. WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF KMWYL!

Just now I just finished watching an anime and it was so traumatizing ;-; But yeah anyways, enjoy this chapter~!

Stay creepy and awesome~!*

"Hello?" I picked up my phone. A call from Ben.

"Dude,"

"What?"

"Dude,"

"What?"

"Ninja,"

"What!"

"Do you have Skype?"

"Sky-- what?"

He sighed, "Skype it's a social media when you can like, facetime or something,"

"Um, okay, no, I don't have such a thing,"

"Hmm.... True, you don't. Download it. Now."

"What for?"

"You have GOT to see something."

"Uh, whatever. Sure."

"After you're done, text me your username,"

"Okay. Bye." I hung up and downloaded Skype. After it downloaded, I clicked on the app and made my account.

I texted him.

Me: Hey fuckface! I downloaded Skype.

Ben: Cool. Wats ur username?

Me: Skyleigh_is_awesome104

Ben: Um.... ur not awesome. I am! But ok, ninja.

I rolled my eyes and received a notification from Skype. A new friend request from 'Bencansuckpussies1'.

"Oh, my god....." I whispered and laughed silently.

I accepted his request as he called me right after I accepted it. I picked it up and looked at him. "What is it that you want to show me?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up and chuckled. I raised an eyebrow. He got closer to a door. This is probably one of these videos that scare you with some screamer or jumpscare. It is possible since HE'S a hacker. He opened the door slightly and peeked through it, getting the phone closer as well, good enough for me to see.

It was Jeff. He was sobbing and growling at the same time. But he was also talking to himself. "It wasn't my damn fault. I didn't fucking know it was her best friend. God DAMN. You stupid. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID, son of a bitch." he yelled. Ben was trying to hold his hysterical laugh with a chuckle. "I need some fucking help. Maybe EJ can help me. No... he's a fucking noob he would never know about this stuff. But he has BonBon.... But they haven't broke up! What if they can..... Wait! Maybe BonBon can help me! Or.....I'll just have to handle this myself."

My poor baby.... He's suffering!

But he deserved it!

But it wasn't his fault either.

"Ben, why are you showing me this," I whispered. Accidentally, Ben made a creaking noise on Jeff's door. "Huh.... Da fuck.... Who's in there-- BEN. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN." Jeff exclaimed. Ben laughed hysterically and ran off. That's where he probably hang up by accident.

"He's suffering because of me." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Gretchen asked me. She was standing at my door with a look on her face.

"Um, n-nothing!" I stuttered.

"Come on. You can tell your big sis," she got closer and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Well.... I was skyping with Ben. And he discretely showed Jeff complaining and sobbing over what happened to us," I remarked. "Oh, shit. That's....."

"I know," I gave her a puzzled look.  

"Why don't you two just talk? I mean, I don't wanna be a fucking show-off but what you two did was yell at each other," Gretchen said. 

"I know," I frowned and said, "But I should've listened to him. This is all my fault. But HE KILLED HER."

"Shhh. Calm down. It was just an accident. He didn't know you two were best friends. I heard him."

"He didn't even know me..." I mumbled. Cookie ran to my room and jumped on my bed, cuddling me. "Hi, buddy," I playfully greeted him. "Well, I'll leave you with Cookie so you can think about it." she winked at me and left my room, leaving me alone with Cookie. "I don't know what to do, Cookie. You're the only one who gets me," I petted him and then hugged him tightly. Before I could've continue, I heard a sound.

More like a song that's somehow like "Pop Goes The Weasel". I stood up and followed the song. Cookie just whined and went to a corner. I walked and walked through the hallway, following the trail of sound. When I found where the music was from, I couldn't help but panic. There was a carnival before my eyes. But not an ordinary carnival. It was all black, grey and white. Everything was without color. Tents, games, prizes, rides, etc. "What the actual fuck," I muttered, my eyes irritated from the lack of color. Then, I could've sworn I saw a man walking to the circus tent past the fairest wheel. I proceeded to walk towards the carnival, my nerves rocketing. I made my way to the circus tent, my fear rising with every step. "Who's there," I asked. I walked slowly from one side of the tent to the other. The tent was decorated with white lights, and completely deserted bleachers. I quickly remembered that I always carry my shrunk scythe on my hoodie pocket. I took it out and un-shrink it, making it now a big, red and black scythe. "S-show yourself! I'm not scared of you. Bring it on, motherfucker!" I yelled.

The lights dimmed to darkness, so dark, I could barely see an inch in front of me. I was prepared with a surprise attack, but the lights illuminated the tent again. When the lights completely brightened the room, I found myself surrounded by, not armed assailants, but small, four year old children. I stood there in panic, not knowing what to do.

But, these are just children. These cannot cause any harm.

The children walked closer to me, their bodies decomposing as they got clearer in my vision. I took a few steps back, moving further away from the demonic kids. My back pressed against a tall object, I turned from being on guard and I saw the creature responsible for my nightmare. Standing behind me was a tall clown wearing stitched overalls with matching stripped long sleeve shirt, long razor like finger nails, long black hair, sharp fangs piercing its bottom lip, and a pointed, and a cone like, black and white swirled nose.

I was stunned to see this creature standing before me. But, then again, he's a clown so he looked funny. I snorted. "Who the fuck are you?"