Chapter 32

*MAN, I FEEL SO PUMPED UP. HERE, ENJOY MY FAVORITE SONG FROM BRITT NICOLE. ITS SERIOUSLY LIKE 1 AM HAHA BUT WHO NEEDS SLEEP? :D *

"I love you more, Jeff," I whispered back.

"No, I love you more," he stopped whispering.

"No, I love you more," I stopped whispering as well.

"Goddamn, are we gonna keep doing this forever?" he chuckled.

"If you stop saying that you love me more, then yes." I replied, giving him a slight smile.

"Pfft, that won't happen in a thousand years," he laughed.

......

I went to the kitchen to drink some milk with cookies, but before I could've open the fridge, I felt dizzy. I backed off, and it all went white.

"Hey, mom! Gonna be out for a bit! Don't wait for me, I'll be late!" said a woman with long brown hair and green eyes, wearing a party clothes.
I looked at who she was talking to. My grandmother.
She didn't say anything, she just kept sewing whatever she was sewing.
The girl left and grandma turned on the tv. I walked closer to her and called, "Grandma? Where's everyone? Who the heck was that?"
She didn't answer either, she didn't even look up at me. As if I was a ghost or something. As if she couldn't hear me.
"Grandma?" my shrill voice asked, but she didn't reply once again.
"Hahah, what a nice joke guys. Seriously, you can just come out now and tell me who the heck was that," I said nervously, scratching the back of my head.
".......Guys?"

I got nothing but the sound of the TV on and the sound of grandma sewing.

I suddenly felt dizzy and it all went white again, revealing the exact same place where I was. But this time, grandma stopped sewing and was reading a book with the TV off. I assumed she got tired, so she stood up and walked up to her room.

I looked around and noticed that it was already nighttime. When I was about to walk to somewhere, a noise from the front door stopped me from doing it. It was that woman. I stared at her as she laughed to herself and walked from side to side to the kitchen.

She was drunk.

I decided to follow her as she grabbed a chair and stood on it.

No....

She laughed and took off her scarf that was around her neck and tied it to the ceiling.
"Oh, no," she said through laughs and hiccuped. "I'm a suicidal motherfucker,"
She tied her scarf around her neck and jumped, that's where she got serious so she tried to take it back......but she..... died.

She killed herself.

I gasped and grabbed something to hold on before I fell onto my back. I shook my head and called, "Grandma? Grandmaaa,"

"What the fuck is going on?" I looked up and saw Jeff. He helped me stand up. I just scratched the back of my head nervously.
"Um, sorry for making a mess," I gulped.
"It's fine, but what the fuck happened?" he asked.
"Uh, nothing! I was just, um, into a deep thought."

"Deep thought? Shouldn't you be happy? I mean, Christmas is in four days," Jeff said.

"Oh, it is? Wait, you're actually counting the days before Christmas? Aw," I awed.

"Pfft, no. BonBon is," he scoffed.

"Oh, okay," I chuckled.

I picked up the things that fell to the floor and placed it on the counter, including an ID or something.
"Oh, grandma left this--"
I read her personal information and that's where I realized that her birthday is today.
"What are you-- Oh, damn."

"Jeff.....call BonBon. Now." I demanded.
He nodded and jogged to the living room.
It didn't last more than twenty seconds until BonBon ran up to me.
"What's up?" she panted.
"I need cake. Any flavor. Well, except Chocolate. Stat!" I demanded.
She placed her hand to her forehead like a military soldier and yelled, "Aye aye, captain!"
She ran away while I went upstairs, to grandma's room and knocked the door.
She exclaimed, "Come in!"
I got in and looked at her, she was sitting on the bed, reading a book.
"What are you up two in a few hours....?" I asked nervously.
"Nothing really. I'm just staying here reading two more books." she replied.

"Oh, cool. Your books are related to....?"

"History." she gave me a look.

My heart starting beating and I felt this spark of excitement inside me.

"H-History?!" I gasped.

She looked at me weirdly and nodded, "Yes, History. Is there a problem?"

"No, no. It's just that.....I love History!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, really? Of course, you're my granddaughter after all," she chuckled.

"Oh, I could just talk about it all day! Mom and dad always used to tell me these stories before I went to sleep. Cleopatra, like how princesses and princes aren't like how children see them, Marco Polo-- Also, for some really weird reason, I happen to have interest in Anne Frank." I squealed.

She placed her book down and took off her glasses, giving me a look. "Anne Frank, eh? I always wanted to visit her Museum at Amsterdam."

"Wait, there is a Museum at Amsterdam?!" I pouted.

She nodded, "Didn't you know?"

I shook my head as she replied, "Well now you know,"

I chuckled nervously and said, "Well, yep, I'll....see you later, heh. Bye!"

I got out of the room and ran downstairs, to the kitchen, seeing BonBon, Jeff and Ben.
There were TOO many decorations to be honest.
"Um, BonBon, you do realize my grandma it's not a 5-year-old girl, right?" I raised an eyebrow at BonBon.
"Oh! Right. Heheh. Totally forgot about it!" Responded BonBon, taking out a cake with some white and light pink frosting.
"Oh, my god, Sky, I gotta tell you what just happened when I bought the cake," BonBon snorted.

"Oohh! What happened?" I giggled.

"Okay, so, just when I got out, this creepy woman dressed up as a Scarecrow walked up to me with a scythe and said, 'Beware, dimwit, for I will be coming for you and your friend later on.' and I just went like, 'Duuuude you are like, so late for Halloween. Also, that costume looks so old fashioned, are you from the 80's or something, old lady?'. This probably made her mad so she just walked away frustrated." BonBon giggled as well.

I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle.

"Wait, a Scarecrow?" Jeff asked.

BonBon nodded.

"Shit, they know we're here," Jeff muttered under his breath, "We have to go, tomorrow."

"I don't see the problem but sure," I said, shrugging.

"Ben, go get grandma," I demanded.

He nodded and walked upstairs. After a couple of seconds I heard some bangs and then a yell that said, "Get out of my room you damn midget!"
We looked at each other confusedly then after what seemed like an eternity, they walked downstairs. Ben with a bruise on his cheek, giving us a thumbs up and grandma as normal as ever.

"Alright, what is it? I have to get back on my reading,"

"Surprise!" We all exclaimed.

She just stood there, expressionless. She didn't show any emotions. Not even surprised or happy.