Chapter 20

*WOHOOOO WE GOT TO CHAPTER 20 XD. AND 1.04K VIEWS!!! TYSM EVERYONE :D I'M REALLY HAPPY TBH. JUST THANK YOU. HAVE THIS UPDATE AS A PRESENT XD*.

STAY AWESOME AND CREEPY!

WUBBA DUB DUB~!

"J-J-Jeff!" I cried, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to stay on-"

"Bella, I can't stand a day without seeing you." he came closer and leaned closer to me.
I hugged him tightly and sobbed on his shoulder.
He ran his fingers through my soft and long hair.
"Jeff, I'm sorry," I said through sobs.
He hugged me tightly, "Don't be, it's not your fault."

As I looked up at him, he slightly kissed my forehead and that made me calm down a little bit.
"I'm not supposed to get out of bed but you know, I'm Jeff, so. Sadly, I still can't go for a kill for like.......a week and a half." he sighed.
I sniffled and looked up at him, giving him a small and warm smile.
"Anyways, what were you doing before I came here?" he asked.

"Oh, um, me? I was, um, reading some.........books." I replied.

"History books," he corrected.

I pulled away from the embrace and looked down while nodding.

"You are such a cute nerd." he chuckled, kissing my hand.

*TOBY'S P.O.V*

As I walk discretely to Masky's office, I let out a evil giggle and get in.
Masky is out doing his job so this is a perfect time to do what I'm about to do.
I threw all his papers on the floor and placed a panty on the floor and a bra far away from the panty.

Don't ask where I got it from.

Well, I'm just gonna tell ya.
I took it from my last victim.

I got out of Masky's room discretely and walk out, with an evil smirk on my face. Thank god nobody can't see it because of my mask.

After I while I saw Slendy going to Masky's office.
"Holy shit!" I whispered.

"Masky!" I heard Slendy call.
I look from afar how Masky ran to his office to find Slendy holding the panty and the bra.

"Explain, now." Slendy demanded.

"I- I don't know w-what is that, S-Slenderman." Masky stuttered.

"Masky, I am truly disappointed in you, I thought you were better than this." Slendy shook his head in disappointment.

"B-but, sir, I-I don't know how that got-"

"No, let me talk first, Masky. Listen here, when a man and a woman....do that, sperms-"

"B-but, Slenderman! I-I already know t-that!" Masky pleaded.

"Let me talk, Masky. Ehem, as I was saying,"
Slendy started talking to Masky awkwardly about sex.

"You got it, right?" Slendy finished.

Masky nodded his head rapidly, "Y-yes, Sir."

"Don't let happen again," Slendy said while he handed Masky the panty and the bra as he awkwardly walked away.
I followed him as he threw the panty and the bra in the trash can and took out a piece of cheesecake from the fridge.