Chapter 24

*Okay, so, quick announcement, MadisonWilson4 is reading this story on YouTube, so for an appreciation, I would like to give her a shoutout on Youtube, it's 'Raven Knightingale' (correct me if I'm wrong) and just thank you xD. Man, I feel like we're bonding or something. But yeah, follow/subscribe this awesome derp!
Thank you!*

And as always, Stay Creepy and Awesome!

I panicked and let out a loud scream, which I think I made stop the piano playing.
I started hyperventilating and crying, hearing some steps coming from behind me.
"What's going on?" I heard Ben ask.
"Sky? What's going on?!" I heard Jeff yell.
I turned and I stopped hyperventilating, now I was panting. I stuttered, "T-the piano- i-it was playing b-b-by i-itself."
"What? No, you're joking," Ben said.
I gave him a look and I think that made him believe me.
"Come on, let's go back to bed. It was probably your imagination." Jeff said while placing his hand around my shoulder and leading me to our room.
We got in the room and I lied on the bed, still trembling.
I trembled even more but then Jeff embraced me and I calmed down a little.

...

As we were eating breakfast, Jeff, Ben and I were talking about what happened last night.
BonBon was giving us a puzzled look because she was asleep while all of that happened.
"Can we change the subject," I mumbled. "Alright, but please, if you wake up at midnight, don't go over to the damn piano." Jeff remarked.
I narrowed my eyes and nodded.
Ben cheered, "WOOOOOO WE HAVE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE MOTHERFUCKER."
We all gave him a look and I snorted.
"At least we have food you kno-"
A knock on the door cut Ben off, I stood up and said, "I'll go get it, it can be Anna or whoever."
Everyone nodded and I approached to the door, opening it and revealing Augustus.

Oh, God.

"Good morning, Sky."

"Hey," is all I said, "Come in,"

He came in and said, "I could probably help you guys find Sky's grandma."

"How the fuck?" Jeff asked.

"Well, first of all, I think she'll be coming pretty soon. I've been living here since I was born and I always knew her, whenever she was on a trip, she never took more than a month to come back. Just to let you know, I'm not staying here at night."

Ben snorted, "Why? Don't tell me you're scared of ghosts. 'Such a pussy."

"I'm no pussy," Augustus remarked.

"Okay, how is that helping to find my grandma?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I was just giving out an opinion."

"Well, no offense, Augustus, but that's not helping us find my grandma." I said.

"Yeah," Jeff added.

"But anyways, if you guys really think that there's a rapist ghost in here, then go buy some damn cameras and I'll make 'em work." mocked Ben.

"Who said we're talking about 'rapist ghost'?" I laughed.

"Just saying," Ben said.

"Okay, I don't think we have anything to do today.....just wait for her to come back, I guess. But, come with me BonBon, we're going to Walmart or something to buy some cameras." I said.

I went to the room Jeff and I were staying at and grabbed a purse, putting my phone, money and wallet in there. I was already wearing a blue shirt, some pants and shoes so I was ready.
I went back to where they were and said, "Okay, we're gonna go now, Jeff and Ben, please watch the house. Oh, and have your phone on just in case, Ben."