Chapter 28

*FUCK YEAH CHRISTMAS BREAK MADARFAKCERSjODHSKDIE.

FREEDOM. FREEEEEDOOOOMMMM.

THAT MEANS I'LL BE UPDATING OFTEN.
WOOHOOOO~ ANYWHORE ENJOY THIS BORING CHAPTER. AND AS ALWAYS, STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~!*

My eyes widened and looked back at where the voice came from.
It was an old lady, who had her hair tied into a bun, a red dress with a purse and a tiny case.

"G-grandma....?"

"What did you call me! Children, get out of my house, I don't know you!" she yelled while she took out of her purse a pocketknife.

"W-woah." I stood up and backed away.

"R-Rosemary Woods! I-I'm Skyleigh Woods......Your niece." I said.

"How dare you! First you come into my house and now you tell me you're my niece?" She glared at me and came closer to where Jeff, BonBon and I were.
"Okay, Okay, Okay! Just calm down and if you put that pocket knife down she'll explain everything to you! Just please, lady, calm the fuck down! You probably see us like strangers, but for fuck's sake, we're not." Jeff yelled.

Ben ran up to where we were nestled and asked, "Woah, the fuck's going on?"

"Two boys and two girls? What do you think this is, a damn hotel?" she put the pocketknife in her purse.
"I-I-I.....needed some h-help," I stuttered.

"Hm, if that's the case," she sat down on the couch, "come on, didn't you want to talk? I won't be that easy to comprehend,"

I gulped and nodded, leaning closer and sitting down a few inches away from her.

"Okay, so-"

"Alright, before you start, I'm just gonna warn you, I don't like being called 'grandma' so don't even try it," she warned.

I nodded and continue.

"Um, my father is Josiah Woods.....and my mother is Anne Woods. Neither of them never knew about you. But.....you probably know that I'm the proxy-"

"You're what!," she stood up, "get out of my house!"

"N-no, Rosemary! Please, I have some questions!" I pleaded.

"Y-You're like a threat to me! Get out!" she backed away.

"Please! Just please answer my questions! And after you answer them.....we'll leave," I sighed.

After a moment of silence she came closer and sat down again. "You'll leave, right?"

I looked back at Jeff, BonBon and Ben and we all nodded in agreement.

"Alright," she sighed, "what are the questions?"

I cleared my throat and started, "How did you....defeat Zalgo?"

"My, you're asking an absurd question, but alright," she paused for a moment, "It is not easy to defeat him, you'll probably die, you probably won't. It's up to your destiny. But, believe it or not, I defeated him thanks to my hard training and my....old friends."

I looked at her and nodded slightly, continuing with the next question. "Why......did you leave us? Why did you leave my dad,"