Chapter 73

"WOAH. ONE WEEK? That's...." I started counting with my fingers. "Next week! Next Wednesday!"

"Mm-hm," is all she answered.

"When is the practice? Do you know?" I asked her.

"The Principal announced that the practices were going to be on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday." she replied.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thanks god! I have time."

"Yep. Maybe. Do you really wanna go to the games tho? And compete? In your state?"

"Of course I do!,"

"Well, okay. Oh! What're you gonna do on Saturday?" she questioned me, grinning. "I'm going to the practice-- Wanna come with me? Then, we could go somewhere, I don't know, to the mall?"

"Adidas?"

"Yes, we'll go to Adidas. And we can do a sleepover here," I opined. "Awesome. Anyway, I gotta go. See ya!" she stood up from the bed and hugged me. I hugged back as we both pulled away before she left the room.

It was already like 10:36 pm. I was in my pajamas, lying on my bed and talking to Mariana. "Damn, it's been a long ass time since I really talked to you," I protested.

"Yeah," she chuckled. "So, you got out of the orphanage, battled this servant of Zalgo, and, got in a coma?!"

I gave her a nod. "Mm-hm,"

She raised both of her eyebrows surprisingly. "Dang... And so, what happened between you and Jeff?"

"I forgave him,"

"About time!," she laughed. "Well," I yawned, "it was nice talking to you. I'm gonna go sleep now. G'night,"

"Night,"

~
~
~

I woke up the next morning, moaning from the tapping sun light against my face. I sat up on the bed, rubbing my eyes from my lack of tiredness. I turned my head to my alarm. It was only 1:32 pm. Is seriously nobody home right now?

I stood up from the bed as Cookie waggled his tail from side to side. I pet him and walked towards the bathroom before closing the door behind me. After I did my things and washed my teeth, I changed into a blue t-shirt and gray jeans with some black boots. I brushed my black straight hair and walked out of the bathroom, heading down with Cookie to the kitchen. I saw a sticky note taped onto the refrigerator.

Dad and I left for work! Make yourself some breakfast if you like! Love you, Ma and Pa.

Also, I'm in my Choi Kwang Do place, working. Peace! -Gretchen

I rolled my eyes, smiling at the nice note from them. I wasn't feeling hungry so I just sat on the couch and turned on the Tv, changing it to random channels. Then, I stopped changing it when I got to Uncle Grandpa. Suddenly, I heard a noise from upstairs. Thinking it was Cookie, I ignored it. But, then I got curious and looked down. There he was. Cookie was right there, panting, sticking out his tongue, cocking his head to a side and waggling his tail. "Give me a goddamn break," I rubbed my eyes, whining. I got the urge to stand up and walk towards the stairs. When I got upstairs, I walked to my room before storming into it. Then I saw it. I saw Jeff. I let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me, Bella," he smirked.

"You scared me!," I placed my hand on my chest. "What're you doing here anyway?"

"I thought I'd see you. And I was right," he chuckled. I smiled slightly and lay on my bed. Jeff leaned forward and lay on the bed as well, next to me. We both looked at each other. Jeff latched his lips onto mine, slowing his lips and waiting for my response. I kissed him back without hesitating. I felt Jeff's tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I granted. He slipped his tongue into my cavern, reaching for my own small muscle as we engaged in a passionate battle for dominance. I tasted the trances of alcohol on the killer's tongue, making me blush. I pulled away reluctantly, realizing my need of air. "I'm sorry," he murmured. I giggled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, My Jeffy,"

He pulled me real close to him as we were embracing each other. He kissed my forehead. "I love you more, My Bella,"

When I was about to close my eyes and relax, I heard a voice from downstairs.

"Sky, I'm home!"

I examined the voice. And of course, it was no other than Gretchen. Jeff stood up from the bed and leaned towards the window, about to jump out. "Do you mind if I come here at night?"

I smiled wide at him. "Not at all. Go ahead. But it better not be by three in the morning,"

He chuckled. "See you, then. Love ya,"

He jumped out of the window as I ran towards it and looked down to see him giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and waved at him, closing the window. "Sky?" asked Gretchen. "Hm?" I turned. "Oh, sorry. I was listening to some music."

She got in the room. "At what time did you get up?"

"At like one something."

"Oh. How are you feeling?" she asked me. I walked towards her. "I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking."

"Well, I'm tired as fuck so you know what I'm gonna do?" she sighed.

I shrugged.

"I'm gonna sleep. Peace," she said as she left my room. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, continuing watching Uncle Grandpa. Then, I felt a buzz. I looked over at my phone placed on the counter. I groaned, standing up and walked to the counter. I grabbed my phone and walked again to the couch. I sat down and looked at the message I've received. It was from Lili.

Hey, I'll be there pretty soon to pass you the notes from school. Expect me to be there around two somethin'.

Oh, great. I forgot, I still have to attend to school.

Fuck! I hate school so much.