Chapter 46

*BEN'S P.O.V*

I was on the couch, thinking of a new prank for Jeff. So technically I was bored as hell. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm pranking him too much lately. But, it isn't my fault. Either I haunt someone or prank someone. And, sorry bro. Sorry, Jeff. When I finally thought that Jeff was gonna help Slendy bake something, I stood up and went to my room. I grabbed some fireworks and went downstairs, to the kitchen. Nobody was in the kitchen except for me so I opened the oven and placed the fireworks in the deepest part of the oven where nobody could see them. I closed it and saw Jeff coming in.

"What are you doing here?" he asked to me.

"Oh, nothing. I was just gonna get some MountainDew for me," I said.

"Oh, whatever. I'm helping Slendy baking. So he's gonna be here in a few minutes." he said as he dragged a chair next to the oven before sitting on it and turning on the oven. He opened it and placed his foot on its thing that makes you open it to hold it down and so it could've warmed up a little bit. "Man, I have to get over this already," he murmured while still holding the thing down. "What. The Sky thing?" I asked to him. He sighed and nodded affirmatively. "Woah....yo, you gotta get out more,"

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing--"

The fireworks started to crack and exploding.

"WHAT THE FUCK--"

The fireworks started exploding as he stood up quickly and ran to the corner of the kitchen. "YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER," he yelled at me. I started laughing hysterically. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH," his voice cracked.
"I CAN'T HEAR A GODDAMN THING," his voice cracked once again. I just kept laughing hysterically at him.

"I CAN'T-- WHAT."

I kept laughing while he threw a can at me and I screamed. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH," his voice kept cracking. I saw Sally coming in. "You okay, Sally?" I chuckled. She nodded slightly and looked at us.

"HELLO," he called.

"IT'S RINGING," Jeff exclaimed.

"YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER," he yelled at me. I laughed as he said, "YOUR GONNA BREAK THE GODDAMN HEATER,"

"......You dumbass motherfucker," he ranted at me. "Ew, it stinks!," protested Sally, holding her Teddy Bear tightly.

"YOU STUPID," his voice cracked.

"I've had it. I'VE HAD IT," he yelled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I've had it with your motherfucking ass. You understand me? FUCK,"

He turned as I grabbed the last piece of fireworks that was in touch and threw it at him, making it explode. "I FUCKING HATE YOU," he yelled.

I kept laughing out of control as he coughed and said, "Get out of the way,"

He walked towards the oven and complained. "Stupid motherfucker-- I can't hear a goddamn thing my ears are ringing,"

"You--" He grabbed the broom and threw at me. I screamed.

"Happy new year!" I laughed.