Chapter 36

*HEY, GUYS. I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED BUT HERE IT ISSSSS! ANYWAYS I WONT TYPE THAT MUCH SO YOU CAN JUST READ ON. THANK YOU FOR READING!

STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~!*

As I left BonBon, Ben and Jeff, I made my way to my nearby neighborhood. After I arrived, I parked the car in front of the house and turned it off, grabbing Cookie and getting out of the car and heading to the balcony.

They have to be here. I mean, it's like 10 in the morning. I knocked the door slightly, waiting for a response. After a whole minute of silence, somebody opened the door.
She was a blonde woman, she had green eyes, almost like mine, she was also wearing some shorts and a yellow tight shirt. I checked if I was in the right house. My house. I was right, I was in front of my home.

I decided to ask the woman politely and nicely, "Who the fuck are you?"

She stared at me for a few seconds and snapped. "Skyleigh.....?"

"That's right.....Who are you?" I asked, once again. But the only thing I got for a response was a hug from her, tightly.

After she pulled away from the hug, she cleaned her tears that were running down her cheek and said, "Come in!,"

I gave her a puzzled look and walked to the living room, releasing Cookie as he ran around the house. I sat on the couch and placed my bags next to me. "You didn't answer my question. Who are you?"

"Skyleigh, let's have a talk, okay? My name is... Gretchen." she sat next to me, glancing at me.

"Okay, Gretchen, why are you in my house? Where are my parents?" I kept questioning.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you about your....sister?" she tilted her head.

They didn't, but grandma did....

My long-lost-sister is standing right before my eyes.

I can't believe it....

I shook my head no and replied, "They didn't tell me, but my grandmother did,"

"I'm guessing she told you everything that happened, right?"

I nodded slightly and clanged to her tightly. She hugged me and said, "I know how you feel. I never thought of having a sister either,"

Tears were falling down my cheeks as I pulled away from the hug and asked her how old she was. "I'm twenty six," she chuckled and sniffled. "Twenty six?!". She nodded and laughed slightly. "Damn, I'm only seventeen," I mumbled.
"Aww, that's adorable, little sis!," she giggled, "I can call you that from now on...right?"
I nodded and said, "Yeah.....big sis. So, what is your carrier? If you...have one?"
"I'm a Kung-Fu teacher," she replied then proceeded, "Well, I was a Kung-Fu teacher until I moved here, now I'm looking for a Kung-Fu place...."

"Ohhh, that's cool," I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Oh, I noticed you've brought a dog!,"
"Oh, yep. His name's Cookie!," I giggled.
She picked him up and started petting him, letting him lay down on her lap. "Where'd you get him?"
"Funny story, I was about to kill him. But I didn't, so technically, I adopted him," I chuckled nervously.
"Skyleigh, we have to take him to a veterinary!," she exclaimed. "Oh, God, you're right! I have the car parked in front of here, we'll go in there," I remarked. She nodded and said, "I'm driving, hold Cookie." I nodded back as I gave her the keys and grabbed Cookie, getting out of the house and getting into the car before starting it and driving off the neighborhood.
"Oh, shit. Do you know where we can find a Veterinary around here?" she asked to me. I opened my mouth to say something but then I remembered that Ben wasn't here anymore to be my GPS.