Chapter 55

*SKY'S P.O.V*

Gretchen...? That's Gretchen! And Jeff, Ben and Eyeless Jack!

"G-Gretchen!" I shrunk my scythe and ran over to embrace her. "I missed you so much, sis!" I cried in her chest. She hugged me back. "I missed you so much too...!" She giggled. After I pulled away, I went over and hugged Jeff. "I'm so sorry, Jeff," I apologized. "Don't be sorry," he hugged back, "We're here to save you,"

I pulled away from the hug. "I'm okay!"

Jeff looked over at the two orphans, including Mrs. Ivy and glared at her. "That's the bitch that took you here," he muttered under his breath. "No, Jeff. She's nice!"

He snorted. " 'Nice'? 'NICE'? That motherfucker took you away from us!,"

"It's a really long story but she's changed!," I exclaimed. "Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" asked Eyeless Jack. "Well, we were heading to the exit..... Oh! And we fought these cool demons....!" I giggled.

"Right...." Gretchen remarked.

Before I could've say anything, a siren from the police stopped me. "Oh, shit. Gotta blast! Let's go," Jeff said to Ben and Eyeless Jack as they fled the scene.

"Who are they?" Mrs. Ivy asked me.

"My sister and some friends," I replied.

"I'm so sorry, Sky," she apologized to me. "It's okay, Mrs. Ivy. Prefect Cassandra made you do that. And you're not the one to blame. You were like her slave, but now you're free," I smiled. She smiled back at me and said, "Thank you. But please, don't call me 'Mrs. Ivy' anymore. I'm fine with just 'Ivy'."

I nodded.

......

After the police got here, they made a few investigations and concluded that the murderer has fled and killed half of the orphans, including Prefect Cassandra. When Ivy, Alicia and Esteban were about to go in the police car, they walked over to me. "Thank you so much, Sky. Without you, we wouldn't be free. Even though the others aren't here with us. But, at least you took your promise," Alicia hugged me. "You're welcome,"

"I'm gonna open a new Orphanage," Ivy opined. "Huh?" we all looked at her. "It will be a happier and comfortable Orphanage. I will start tomorrow, looking for Orphans and take them to that happy Orphanage," Ivy chuckled. "You're so childish.....," I laughed.

She chuckled. I hugged Esteban, Ivy and Alicia, once again, and said, "I'll miss you,"

"We will miss you too. We won't forget you." Ivy stated. I smiled and turned before waving at them, running over to go to Gretchen. "You ready to head home?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am! I can't wait to see Ma, Pa and Cookie!" I giggled. She gave me a grin. "Good,"
Gretchen opened the door of the car and got in. I opened the door and placed my book bag down. When I got in the car, I saw the crew. Eyeless Jack was in the front, next to Gretchen, Ben was on the corner of the backseat, Jeff was on the middle and I'm gonna sit next to Jeff. I closed the door and put my seatbelt on. Gretchen turned on the car and drove off. "What's up, Skyyyyyy?!" Ben yelled. "Um, well...." I laughed. "Tell us. What the hell happened in that Orphanage?" Jeff asked me. "I had to put a diamond heart in a possessed doll so Ivy could be good again, because, turns out Prefect Cassandra was a satanist or whatever but it's good she died," I chuckled. "Woah.... I shouldn't have asked.....," Jeff murmured. "You shouldn't have done that," Ben muttered.

"Anywayyyyyys. Good thing is, you're okay, right?" Gretchen asked. I nodded. "Mm-hm!"

I gasped at a view of what seemed like a beach. "There's a beach around here? And I didn't know?!"