chapter 11

((HOLLLYYYY SHIAT! WELL I PROMISED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER WITH 250 VIEWS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG.AND GUESS WHAT I'M DOING FOR YOU GUYS,I'M WRITING THIS CHAPTER AT 2:00 AM,YOU BETTER LOVE MEH.XD JK.BUT SERIOUSLY O.O.I LOVE LE POCKY GAME.THIS IS A RANDOM PICTURE ON THE INTERNET. :D.AND SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SKY,EVEN HER FUCKING EYE COLOR,MANG.
ANYWAYS,ENJOY DA MADARFAKING CHAPTER!
AND AS ALWAYS, STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME!! WUBBA DUB DUB~! :D ))

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me.I looked at myself in the mirror as I putted on my mask.It fitted perfectly.It's also pretty comfortable. I really liked the design,it looks like I'm smiling,but behind the mask,I'm not smiling.
"Hehe," I smirked.
Somebody knocked the door as I placed the mask down and headed to the door.I opened it slowly.
"Y-Yes?"
It was Jeff,again.
"Hey,Sky." he greeted
"Hey,what's up?" I asked
"Nothing," he got in my room "I just got bored."
"Okay?" I chuckled
He sat on my bed.
I sat next to him.
"Hey,Jeff?"
"Yeah?"
"I have a question..." I said
"What is it?" He asked.
"Um...that night when we met...how did you...uh,I mean,how and why did you decide to go to my house?" I asked
"Well," he crossed his arms behind his neck "I heard you growl 'Go To Sleep' and since it's my phrase,I decided to climb on your window and ya know." he replied.
"Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance to?" I asked once again while looking down.
"You are especial,Sky,since I got into your room,I somehow knew you were especial,that's why I didn't have the balls to end you."
He said."O-Oh...." I looked down.
He chuckled.I looked up at him as he placed his arms down an leaned closer to me.I started to blush a little as he leaned closer and closer.

Our lips were about to touch.

Until I suddenly heard a knock on the door.Which had me worried because the door wasn't closed.I looked back to see Toby waving at us.
"Hiya,Sky! Did you put your mask on?" He asked.
I was a little bit annoyed by his presence but I decided to respond.
"Yes....and it fits perfectly.... Thank you!" I thanked him and smiled softly.
"No problem!" He gave me a thumbs up.
I looked over at Jeff,he didn't look very well...
"You asshat....don't you respect others privacy?" He grunted
"I do but the door was wide opened." he chuckled.
We stayed in silent for what seemed like an eternity,until I had to say something.
"Alright,then....can you guys,um,not trying to be rude or something...but,uh,can you get out of my room?" I asked nervously.
Jeff sighed and stood up.
"Okay!" Toby exclaimed as he got out of my room,so did Jeff.
I sighed,boys these days.Wait,boys? Hah! Oh,Skyleigh,don't even turn like one of those school girls.

*JEFF'S P.O.V*

As I got out of Sky's room,I saw Toby going to his room.He closed it as I got closer and banged his door furiously.He opened it "Yes?"
"I was about to kiss her, and you get in?" I gripped my fists.
"Hey,don't judge me,the door was wide opened....what were you two doing anyways?" He asked.
"T-That is none of your business!" I exclaimed.
"Oh,really, when are you even planning to confess to her?" He crossed his arms.
"W-well...I-"
"Exactly,you.Don't.Know" he mocked me.
"Why do you even care? Do you like her?" I asked
"Nope." he answered.
"You liar." I glared at him.
"I'm being honest!"
"Now,if you excuse me,I have some work to do with Slendy." he got out of the room and went downstairs.I sighed as I nuzzled my knife.It will make me feel better if a go for a kill.
I went downstairs and got out of the mansion as I went to a quiet and solitary neighborhood. It looks like Sky's, but I can't remember very well.
~
~
~
*SKY'S P.O.V*
I heard a knock on my door.I sighed and opened the door,thinking it was Jeff or Toby,but it was none of them.

It was Slenderman.

"Child,I owe you an apology,"
"Apology? For what?" I asked
"I told you that Mrs.Pencilneck was going to be here today,but it seems like I lied,she didn't come,it looks like she couldn't come,but I guess she will be here in 1 or 2 days." He said
"Oh..yeah...I forgive you,no worries." I smiled.
"I also need to talk to you"
Uh-oh.
"T-Tell me" I said
"There is something else I need to explain to you.....your grandmother.....was also the proxy..."
I chuckled "what?"
"Yes,Child,your grandmother was also the proxy,it happens by generations,but you won't be the last proxy, of course" he said.
"M-My grandmother?" I pointed at myself.He nodded "Mm-hm"
"Wow....but I never met her....I don't think she's even alive.....one of my grandmother's died,but I don't know....."
"Then it's not her,your other grandmother is alive,I can sense it." he scoffs.
"I need to see her,I need a more specific explanation,from her,I need to know what she got through." I muttered
"Then you will have Ben to help you"
"Ben?"
"Yes,he might go through some personal information of her,maybe one of these days I could let you go to your home to ask your parents about her." he said.
"O-Oh....thank you,Slendy" I thanked him.
"No problem,child,by the way,tomorrow you will be trained by Sally"
"Alright,thank you,once again"
"Anytime,child"
I closed the door as I lay on my bed and sighed.
My grandma......I have to look for her.She has to be my grandma by my father's part.Because my other grandma died.I have to know how she defeated Zalgo,by sending him to a slumber.I have to know.
Well,thank Jesus I brought some stuff for when I get really bored in here.I looked through my bag and found my headphones and my phone.I turned on my phone,and I saw a lot of messages from my best friend,Lillibet,but I like to call her Lili.