Broken Rules - Pierre Gasly

Thank you so much for the 307K readers! It's so cool that so many people read my one shots and like them! This one is for all of you! Thank you!

Working in Formula One has always been your dream. Ever since you were a little girl, you wanted to be on that paddock. You wanted to be surrounded by fast cars, brilliant people and the best drivers in the world. After all these years of hard work, you were finally there. But things weren't as easy as you thought they would be. You're Lando Norris' PR officer, but one guy in the paddock always grabbed your attention. One thing led to another, and the next thing you know, you're in a secret relationship with Pierre Gasly. Relationships in the same team were forbidden, let alone with a driver from another team. But you can't stay away from him. Every time you see him, your heart starts to beat faster. You want to run to him and feel him close to you, but you can't do that. People can't know that you're together. The plus side of being Lando Norris' PR officer is that you see many drivers. Lando has a good friendship with some of the other drivers, so sometimes he talks to Pierre while you're standing next to him. But you wished you could be public with Pierre. You talked about it, even quitting your job, but he doesn't want you to quit your dream.

'How has it been today?' Your best friend asks. It's the end of the day, and you're back in your hotel room FaceTiming, your best friend.

'It has been...' You hear something at the window.

'What's that?' Your best friend asks, who clearly heard it too.

'I don't know.' You grab the phone and slowly walk to the window. Opening the curtains, Pierre looks at you with a big smile on his face.

'I have to call you back,' you say and hang up the phone.

'What are you doing here?' You ask him as you open the balcony door. 'It's against the rules.' You love to see him, but the risk is too big. What if someone knocks on your door or they knock at Pierre's door, and he isn't there?

'Well shit. Rules are meant to be broken; now can I get the kiss I cam here for?'

'You're insane,' you mumble as you kiss him.

'I know,' he smiles against your lips.

'But how did you came here?'

'Lando's room. He figured it out, and I thought I'd be adventures and taking the back door instead of the hallway where I could run into anyone.'

You looked at Pierre in shock. 'Lando... he figured it out?'

Pierre nodded. 'He wanted to talk to me about it before talking to you to make sure he saw it right and warn me about what it would do for your job if McLaren found out what's going on between us.'

'Fuck,' you mumbled as you sat down on the bed. When you signed with McLaren, they made sure you knew what would happen if you got in a relationship; they would fire you. 'What do we do now?'

'We go to sleep, and in the morning, we'll talk, maybe even with Lando to see if they're going to fire you.'

'Of course, they are, Pierre! I'm having a relationship with a rival. My god, this is it then. This is the end. I bet they already know what's going on. If Lando knows, that others probably expect it as well. God, we're so stupid.' You bury your face in your hands. This is what you've been afraid of.

'Let's talk about this in the morning, okay? There's nothing we can do about it now.'

'As if I'm able to sleep now.' You looked at Pierre. He had the same look in his eyes as you probably; fear. Fear of what will happen in the morning. Fear of what will happen between the two of you.