Empty social battery - Lando Norris

The way Lando walked around, told you enough. You could tell he was not in the mood to socialize, to talk to the media and the fans. People always think that he is so social, but it actually takes a lot from him to be that social. Around his team and the people he knows him, he can be full of energy, but also be held back and just listen to the conversation, instead of leading them. Today was just one of those days where you could tell that he was not in the mood to talk to people. He always had these signs where you could tell that his social battery was empty. He would walk around with his headphones on, he would look more to the ground then to the people and he would twist with his bracelets.

It was after the race and he still needed to talk to the media and some fans were waiting to meet him. You were looking at him while he was fretting up. He just looked so tired. Not many people would notice it, but you did. Being his girlfriend for a few years now, you knew when his social battery was empty.

When he was done fretting up, he looked at you with a sigh. You got up from the chair and wrapped your arms around him.

'Just a few more talks. Then you're done for the week,' you said and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

'I know,' he sighed.

There was a knock on the door, before the door opened and Charlotte walked in. 'Ready?' she asked.

Lando looked at you. 'You want to come?'

'Always.'

Lando grabbed his bottle and the two of you followed Charlotte. You held hands, while you talked to Charlotte. When you arrived at the press, you let go of Lando his hand and stayed away from the camera's while he talked to the press. He answered some questions and then made his way over to the fans. He signed some cards and hats, took some pictures and then he was done for the day. You hold out your hand when he walked towards you, what he took with a slight smile. The three of you walked back and you talked to Charlotte about what the day has been like.

'Just tell me when you're leaving,' she said when you arrived back at the driversroom.

You nodded. 'Will do.'

Charlotte walked away. Lando quickly changed into his own clothes again, cleaned up his room and then it was time to go back to the hotel. You would be staying there for the night and in the morning you would travel to the next country. Jon came into the room as well and the three of you made your way back to the hotel.

'We'll leave tomorrow at 9.00 am,' Jon reminded you.

'We'll be on time,' you assured him, before you walked into the hotelroom. Lando was already stripping down ready to take a shower. You quickly changed in some more comfortable clothes and waited till he was done.

When he got out of the shower, he let himself fall on the bed. You opened your arms, so you could cuddle. Lando crawled closer to you and laid on your chest.

'You ere amazing today,' you said. He just mumbled something that you couldn't understand.

The two of you laid in silence. Your hand was going trough his hair, which he always liked. You had put on a random movie on Netflix, while the two of you just relaxed.