Fight - Mick Schumacher

This one was requested by laasports I hope you like it!

If you have requested something, it can take a little bit longer then usual, because I'm moving out Saturday so I'm busy packing in all that. That explains why it takes a little bit longer for a request is written. :)

You ran across the paddock. You couldn't believe that he was here. You ran into the team garage. This weekend you were spending on the grid with your boyfriend, Mick Schumacher. Ever since he joined F1, he has been gone a lot more, so you tried to travel with him as much as you could. The weekends were busy, but you were glad that you could see him in person and sleep with him in the same bed.

'Y/N, you look as white as a ghost,' someone commented.

Mick turned around to look at you. You were as white as a ghost, but you also looked like you had seen a ghost. 'What's wrong?' Mick asked as he walked over to you.

You just wrapped your arms around him and buried your face in his neck.

'What's going on?' he whispered.

'I-.' You were interrupted by a group of people entering the garage.

'And this is the team garage.'

'Hey, Y/N.'

Only by hearing his voice, you were set into a state of panic. You didn't turn around.

'You okay?' Mick asked again.

'No. I have to go.' Without looking at the group of people, you hurried out of the garage. You ran to the motorhome as fast as you could. Rushing into Mick his room, you closed the door behind you and leaned against it. How could he be here? How did he know where to find you?

There was a knock on the door. 'Y/N, open the door.'

You slowly opened the door.

Mick walked into the room. 'What is going on? You freaked me out by running away like that. How was that guy?'

'I'm fine,' you lied.

'If you don't want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don't just lie and say that you're fine.' Mick looked at you with a stern look in his eyes.

You sighed as you sat down on one of the chairs, burying your face in your hands. You never planned on telling him, not anyone. You don't want to make a big deal out of it or letting people feel sorry for you. But if you wanted to keep Mick close, you had to tell him. You didn't want to fight with him. You were tired of fighting. I looked up at Mick before looking back at my hands. 'That is my stepbrother. He has not been the kindest to me when his mom and my dad got together. He has... touched me without my consent. He has hurt me, and nobody knows,' you said and looked up at Mick.

He was silent. You could see how he was angry, but how he also wanted to hug you. 'I... That's why you moved out?'

You nodded your head. 'I couldn't stay there any longer. If I did, I don't know how long I would've survived it.'

Now rage was taking over Mick. 'I am going to kick his ass,' he said and walked out of the room.

'Mick! Don't you dare!' You yelled at him and quickly followed him. When you got outside, Mick was already standing across your stepbrother.

'Y/N, keep your dog on the leash, would you?' your stepbrother said and looked at you.

'I'm not a dog, and if I were you, I would get out of here real fast before I hurt you,' Mick angrily said.

'I'm not afraid of you.'

That's what sends Mick off. His fist slammed into your stepbrother's cheek. Mick threw punch after punch, your stepbrother hitting back until a few engineers pulled Mick away.

'You should be ashamed of yourself. Touching woman without consent. You should be in jail!' Mick yelled as the engineers dragged him into the motorhome.

'Why in the world were you beating up that guy?' Someone from the team asked as he walked into the building as well.

Mick started to yell in German, and you had no idea what he was saying. Some of the guys looked at you for a moment and then Mick finally cooled down.

You stood there, watching how everything happened.

'Well, we can't have this behaviour on the grid, but I would've done the same,' the guy said. You had no idea who he was.

What in the world did Mick tell them?

'Just don't let this happen again and stay away from the media as much as you can. If that guy is going to sue you, it's on you. I'm going to think of a punishment, because I have to, not because I want to.'

Mick went to his drivers room to clean up.

You quickly followed him. 'What the hell did you say to them?'

'The truth. I'm sorry, but otherwise, they wouldn't understand. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it. But I would do it again because I love you and that guy deserved every punch he got.'

You wanted to yell at him, scream that it wasn't his story to tell. But you didn't do it. He got into a fight because he loved you. He wanted to protect you. You walked to Mick and hugged him. 'Thank you,' you said and pressed a small kiss to his lips. 'I love you too.'