Birthday - Max verstappen

From across the room, you were looking at your boyfriend. It was his birthday today, and you and a couple of friends were out celebrating. You were standing across the club chatting with some friends. Even if you were talking to other people, you couldn't take your eyes off Max. There was just something in the air tonight. He looked so good.

'Are you even listening?' one of your friends asked.

You turned your head towards her. 'What?'

She started to laugh. 'I asked if you were listening. What's up with you tonight?'

'She has been staring at her boyfriend ever since she left his side,' your other friend smiled.

You wanted to argue with her, but you knew she was right. You have been looking at him all night. 'Just look at him,' you mumble.

Your friends started to laugh.

You felt two arms wrap around your waist and a kiss on your cheek. You smiled when you smelled the familiar cologne of your boyfriend. 'Hi,' you smiled and turned around.

'Hi. You want to dance?' Max asked. He usually wasn't the type to dance.

'Always.' You smiled as the two of you walked to the dance floor.

Your favourite song comes up, and you couldn't help but laugh. Your hips swung along to the beat of the music as you looked at Max. He danced along with you as you both screamed out the lyrics of the song. You danced your heart out like it was the last time you would ever dance like this.

Once the song was finished, everybody started to clap and laugh. More people joined the two of you. You danced for a couple of more songs, and then you made your way back to the table with some of Max his friends from F1. You were leaning against Max while he was talking to Daniel Ricciardo.

'You look like you're in heaven right now Y/N,' Daniel joked.

You looked at him. 'What if I am?'

'You're not dead.'

'Luckily I am not, or I wouldn't be here,' you smiled.

Daniel laughed. 'What is up with you two? Max has the same look in his eyes.'

You turned around to Max, and he just looked at you like you were the most beautiful woman on earth. 'We're just happy,' you said to Daniel.

'You're more than happy. You look like two lovebirds who just got together,' he said.

'Every day I fall more in love with her,' Max commented.

'Gross. God. I'm going to get some more beers,' Daniel said and walked away.

You turned around to Max. 'Why don't we ditch this party and go home? Just the two of us for the rest of the night,' you suggested.

'I can't ditch my own birthday party.'

'You can. Just disappear,' you whispered in his ear. 'Just you and me. Just when we were kids.'

Max looked at you, and you could see that his eyes lit up even more, like it was Christmas morning and he got the biggest gift. 'Alright, let's go,' he said and grabbed your hand. The two of you stared to make your way to the front, claiming you didn't feel good and wanted to go home. Everyone believed it or pretended they did, and the two of you made it out of the club pretty quick. The two of you laughed while running away from the club. It was just the same as when you were younger and just started to date. You would always run away together to make out somewhere outside. Right now, you were going home together, to do the exact same thing.