Home - Pierre Gasly & Charles Leclerc

I totally forgot to post last night so there are going to be 2 chapters up tonight! This one is request by useresssss. I hope you like it!

Being a footballer was always something that you loved to do, and the fact that you could call it your job made it even better. Your twin-brother, Charles Leclerc, is a Formula One driver which is also top sport. You loved what you were doing, and it made it even better because your boyfriend, his sister was your best friend and teammate. Charles and your boyfriend, Pierre Gasly, were also pretty close, so it was always fun when you would hang out.

Right now, you were in Barcelona doing some interviews before you were going home. You planned on flying back home tomorrow, but you just missed Pierre too much.

'Y/N, Y/B/F, welcome, and thank you for your time. I thought it would be fun to do a best friend quiz. We're going to ask some questions about the two of you. You both need to write down the answer, and by the end, we'll see who knows who the best,' the interview explained.

'Sounds fun,' you said. You both got a small whiteboard and a marker where you could write down the answer.

'Alright, so the first question is: what was the day you first posted a picture on Instagram together?'

'Oh, come on! I suck with dates,' your best friend complained while you quickly wrote down the date. You almost remembered it like it was yesterday.

'Let us see the answers.'

You turned around your boards. You looked at what your best friend wrote down, which was the wrong answer.

'Y/N is correct. That is one point for you,' the interviewer said. 'Alright, next question. It's about your brothers. Who finished higher in the Mexican Grand Prix in 2018?'

'Easy,' you said and wrote down the correct answer: Charles.

'Let me see the answers.'

You both turned your board around, and both of you were correct.

'Now I've got a question about Y/B/F brother and Y/N her boyfriend Pierre, what was the first day that they met?'

'Oh my god,' you mumbled and started thinking. It felt like it was ages ago when you first met Pierre. You wrote down your answer, smiling while thinking about it. But it made you realize how much you missed your boyfriend.

'Ladies, the answer please.'

You turned around the boards and looked what your friend wrote down.

'The first-ever French karting championship race is where it all begun,' your best friend smiled.

You nodded, thinking back on that moment. You had no idea who he was, but Charles hung out with him and quickly introduced you two his new friend. Ever since then, you had been friends with Pierre. It wasn't until you were older than you started dating.

You continued doing the interview, and then it was finally time to head home. The taxi was already waiting for you with all your stuff. You went to the airport as quickly as possible, but in your opinion, everything was going way to slow. You just wanted to be home already.

Before you knew it, you walked into your shared apartment.

'Who's there?' you heard Pierre ask.

A smile grew on your face as you walked into the living room. 'Hi,' you smiled and walked over to him.

His head shot up in your direction. 'You're home already? I just saw you on tv!'

You laughed as you sat down on the couch next to Pierre. He wrapped his warm around you and pulled you closer to him. He kissed you, and you smiled against his lips. You were so glad that you were back home again.

'I took a flight earlier because I missed you,' you explained when you were done kissing.

'I'm glad you're here. The interview looked so much fun.'

'It was! They should do more interview like that.'

Pierre laughed. 'You looked adorable.'

Red blushed formed on your cheek, which made Pierre even laugh more. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' you said and kissed him again.