Chapter 20: First Blood on Icy Cave Hard Mode

The group entered the dungeon with high morale after renouncing their fear of death.

There was an internet saying. "One did not need to be afraid of godlike opponents, but one should always beware of piglike teammates."

This was the first time they worked together as a team, and Ye Ci did not expect much teamwork from them. However, Ye Ci was on the verge of collapsing after an encounter with two monsters.

Of her four teammates, only Little Grouper Fish had some gaming basics. He was merely throwing fireballs while standing still, however, without much consideration to his positioning.

Just A Blade played like a tank, facing off against monsters head, and while Icy Cold Little Hands did not heal as a Cleric, she was busy throwing lightning balls alongside Little Grouper Fish instead. Little Icy Cold Hands was doing bad as well. He could not build up an aggro of the monsters they encounter and protect his team mates properly.

If it was not for Ye Ci who took out the two monsters single-handedly, the entire party would be annihilated.

"We can't make it, our equipments are inferior. If we carry on, we'll really die." sighed Little Icy Cold Hands, almost giving up.

"It's just two monsters. Can you not be such a defeatist?" Icy Cold Little Hands glared at him, lowering his head as he continued to munch on his biscuit.

Little Grouper Fish looked at the rest of them and spoke slowly, "Who will be in command?"

Just A Blade immediately shook his head. "I'll just follow any orders to the letter."

Little Icy Cold Hands wanted to raise his hand and volunteered, but decided against it in the end.

"If you trust me, how bout letting me have a try?" said Ye Ci.

Ye Ci's damage output was clearly listed out. Although it was merely two monsters at the entrance, she was the only one in the party who seemed not to have made any mistakes. The others looked amongst themselves before nodded in agreement.

"I've been in this dungeon in Normal difficulty quite some times, and I've explored the Hard difficulty of the dungeon before. There shouldn't be a problem as long as you guys listen to me." said Ye Ci after noticing distrustful expressions from the others.

They did not object.

Ye Ci began stating out the mistakes her teammates had made after having observed them earlier on. "LIttle Icy Cold Hands, you're a warrior, the MT (main tank, the most essential character in a dungeon), you must defend against the mob. Use Taunt to draw their attention. Don't hesitate to use down whenever the CD (cooldown timer) is up. You must remember this. Don't let Just A Blade take all the damage, he's a melee damage dealer. He's the 2T (a substitute for the MT in case the MT died)."

"Ok, I understand." Little Icy Cold Hands replied with confidence.

"Just A Blade, simply time your attacks with Little Icy Cold Hands and be careful not to OT (have a damage output higher than the tank, causing aggro to switch)."

Just A Blade nodded with a serious expression.

"Icy Cold Little Hands, you're a healer, not a DP (damage dealer). Your main job is to heal the tank while paying attention to the health of Just A Blade and the others."

Icy Cold Little Hands creased her eyebrows, appearing to be worried. "But I can deal more damage..."

"We don't need that much damage in this dungeon. What we need is a healer." Ye Ci guided Icy Cold Little Hands patiently.