Chapter 197 (Part 2)

Chapter 197 Epic Tier Quest (Part 2)

Purity Essence immediately joined Upwards Ho!. The officers of Upwards Ho! were surprised and confused by his appearance. "Eh? I thought those rumors on the forums were fake... So Purity Essence does have something going on with our leader!"

"So what?" was Gongzi You's response to the questions she received. The entire guild that was bustling with conspiracy theories immediately quieted down.

Bai Mo who had prior knowledge of Purity Essence's arrival immediately sent a message to Ye Ci, "So, it's done?"

"Yup." Ye Ci let out a sigh, "I'll leave him to you. Don't let anything slip."

"Of course. Who do you think I am?" Bai Mo chuckled, "So he'll be the battle commander?"

"Yup. I'm not that close with him, but I noticed that he has exceptional skills as a commander. Train him well."

"Leave it to me." Bai Mo always liked to show any new recruits the ropes, he would pay extra attention to players who were especially recruited by Gongzi You. After all, it was rare for Ye Ci to recruit a player. Those who caught her eye would definitely be someone special no matter how miserable their appearance was.

Purity Essence was slightly nervous when he saw the conversations going on in the guild chat. He realized that his action of joining Upwards Ho! so abruptly was inappropriate. Just as doubt began to surface in his thoughts, he received a private message from Gongzi You, "The guild encampment is in Red Lake City. You can bind your City-recalling Stone to that place. Of course, it's up to you. But you should head to the guild encampment. Remote Depths is waiting for you."

"Remote Depths?" Purity Essence was momentarily stunned. That man was the first Warrior to obtain the Swordback Hold in the entire Eastern Continent, and one of the best tanks in the continent. A person like that is waiting for me? His worry immediately dissipated. Someone who was very close with Gongzi You would of course be an outstanding individual. He, who was a nobody, felt overwhelmed.

"Alright." Purity Essence sent a message to Ye Ci and immediately made preparations to head to the guild encampment. Ye Ci on the other hand, no longer focused her attention on Purity Essence. After all, her energy was not unlimited. Investing her energy on the most worthy things would be the wisest choice.

When Ye Ci swam ashore, Green Hill's Moon was waiting not far away with a coy smile at the docks. She rolled her eyes, and walked towards the man. Patting her wet hand on his hair, Ye Ci spoke up, "Don't tell me... You've been waiting for me here?"

"Of course. Not many in the Eastern Continent would have the chance of waiting for Gongzi You. How could I let go of such an opportunity?" Green Hill's Mind paid no heed to the seawater that was dripping down from his hair. He was still smiling at Ye Ci.

"If you're here... It means that you've found a good resting spot."

"Exactly! It's a tavern called the One-Eyed Pirate. I've gotten a room." Green Hill's Moon chuckled, "You go first. Let me know when you're done cleaning up yourself. I'll be right away." Despite his mischievous nature, Green Hill's Moon was still a gentleman. He was also a very attentive person, he knew that Ye Ci would definitely need to tidy herself up after travelling such a vast distance, and had already gotten her a room.

The One-eyed Pirate Inn.

The room was the best room in the entire tavern. The soft warm bed gave off a nice smell, and there was even a fireplace with crackling wood as the warm flames burned. A huge cask filled with warm water was placed in the middle of the bathroom. There were even petals floating on the water. Ye Ci let out a smile as she removed her clothing. Green Hill's Moon was such a good flirt. If she did not know that the wool comes from the sheep's back, she might have even praised the man. With the knowledge that she would be indirectly paying for the expenses of renting this room, there was not a shred of appreciation in Ye Ci's hearts towards Green Hill's Moon.