Chapter 179

Chapter 179 A Certain Depressed Someone

Wandering Cloud could feel that something was fishy recently.

He was unable to figure it out, but he could feel a sense of danger.

When the dust settled after an intense love making, he leaned his head against the headboard and lit a cigarette. The man frowned with deep puzzlement.

"What are you thinking about?" Into The Sunset snuggled closer to him from underneath the bed sheet, tracing circles on his chest with her petite fingers. Her face was flushed and her voice hoarse. It was apparent that she had been doing something earlier on.

"Nothing." Wandering Cloud stared at Into The Sunset, at a loss for words. He then shook his head gloomily.

"Don't tell me it's nothing," Into The Sunset pouted, rubbing her breasts across his chest, "You're normally not like this."

"How would I normally be?" Wandering Cloud narrowed his eyes and asked in a low voice.

"Aiya! You meanie! Do you really have to ask such a thing?" answered Into The Sunset shyly as she buried herself into Wandering Cloud's embrace.

"You little whore." Wandering Cloud smiled, "You insatiable little whore."

"You're the cause of it!" Into The Sunset was not angry, and instead became even more flirtatious.

......

Into The Sunset leaned into Wandering Cloud's embrace with a satisfied expression and closed her eyes. Making love passionately twice in a row left her slightly exhausted.

Wandering Cloud, however, was unable to relax. As he held Into The Sunset in his embrace, he thought about the ongoing issues in the guild recently. Something was very fishy. The Tang Dynasty that he and Night And Day had invested in took 6 years to reach its current prime. Although he was betraying his friend by having an affair with Into The Sunset, he did not want to be a loser for the rest of his life.

Since they had all invested in the guild, he deserved to reap the rewards from it. It was the same when it comes to women. He had been careful, and Night And Day trusted him. But lately, the man had been treating him differently.

"Sunset, have you noticed anything strange about Night And Day recently?" After being unable to figure it out himself, Wandering Cloud decided to wake Into The Sunset who was fast asleep.

"There's nothing out of the ordinary. Aiya, don't disturb my sleep, I'm tired!" Into The Sunset grumbled unhappily at her sleep being disrupted by Wandering Cloud. She turned around and tried to go back to sleep.

"Wait, I need to ask. Has he been treating you differently? Have you noticed anything weird?" Wandering Cloud once again roused Into The Sunset from her sleep.

"It's still the same!" Into The Sunset forced herself awake, "Eating, sleeping and playing games. He did mention something about taking me out for my birthday," she yawned sleepily, and continued after noticing Wandering Cloud's expression, "I declined it of course! I told him that I'm going to celebrate it with a friend. Hehe, you must keep me company alright?"

Different emotions flashed across Wandering Cloud's face, then he spoke up after a long pause, "I think he is beginning to suspect our relationship."

At this point, Into The Sunset was startled wide awake. She sat up abruptly and stared at Wandering Cloud, her face full of fear, "AH! Don't scare me like that!"

Wandering Cloud did not respond immediately. He studied Into The Sunset with an odd expression, as if he did not know who she was at all. This put more fear into her heart. She was even more worried that she originally was when she first heard Wandering Cloud's words.