Chapter 184

Chapter 184 Looking For Trouble

The rest of the party nodded in agreement. The Hunter who'd started the fight's expression was especially grave. 'I didn't know we'd be so unlucky. Everybody else was able to kill players who were alone easily; why did we have to be the ones to run into such a monster?!"

"Forget about it, we've learnt our lesson. Let's just not do something like this from now on. After all, we aren't in the Northern Continent. If we aren't careful, we'll be chased down and annihilated. It'd better for us to just live with our tails between our legs." As the Cleric was a Lycan, her tail was indeed between her legs.

The party collectively sighed, then headed back to their leveling area. Every party in the Swamp of Sorrows had their own leveling spot; they stayed away from each other in order to avoid any trouble or confusion. However, they'd entered the leveling zone of another party while fleeing from Ye Ci. If they were to stay any longer, the other party might become wary of their intentions, and they might lose their leveling spot if they left it unattended. As such, the part immediately headed back towards their leveling spot.

However, they ran into Rogue that was pulling aggro from monsters before they reached their leveling spot. Neither party knew one another, but as strangers in a foreign land, as well as players from the Northern Continent, it was natural for them to exchange greetings.

"Eh? Why're you guys here? Don't you have your own leveling spot?"

"Oh, it's nothing. We started a fight with someone that we shouldn't have messed with, thus we fled here," replied the Lycan Cleric with a smile. "Don't get us wrong, we aren't here to kill steal. We're on our way back to our spot right now."

"What're you talking about, we're all players from the Northern Continent! Why didn't you ask for help when you were bullied? Who cares about monster kills! Wait a few, I'll call the rest of my party over." And with that, the Rogue shouted for the rest of his party members to come over.

A group of players soon appeared, all of whom were tough-looking males. They were led by a Warrior with a shield and all spoke at once,

"What?"

"What happened?"

"Who was it that got bullied?" The Warrior asked as he approached the players.

The Lycan Cleric was dumbfounded by how righteous the Warrior sounded. As it would be rude to leave just like that, the members of the two parties introduced themselves.

The party who'd been fleeing from Ye Ci was made up of: Cold Light, a Warrior, Swift Feathers, a Hunter, Little Haul, a Sorceress, Fish and Bean Curd Soup, a Gnomish Sorceress, You Can't C Me, a Rogue, and Bandaids, a Lycan Cleric.

The other party's members all had very interesting names; their characters were all named after liquor: Five Grain Liquor, a Warrior, Maotai Liquor, a Cleric, Rice Wine, a Warlock, Guojiao1573, and Safflower Liquor, a Rogue.

After a brief introduction, the members of the liquor team began questioning Cold Light on the unfortunate events that had befallen them. In an attempt to stop things from being misunderstood, and hoping that the matter would simply die down, Cold Light and Swift Feathers made it clear that they'd been the one to start the fight.

However, Five Gran Liquor slapped his thigh in anger after listening to Cold Light's explanation. "Motherf*cker! I don't care how good she is, but how could she simply walk away like that after bullying players from the Northern Continent! Don't worry, we'll make her pay for what she did!"

The members of Cold Light's party were dumbfounded when they heard this; their party had always been focused on PVE, thus they were bad when it came to PVP. Normally, they would avoid provoking other players, and their first attempt to do so had been met with disaster. The only thing they wanted right now was for the incident to die down. After all, it wasn't like they'd suffered any losses; who cared if they were bullied or not?