Chapter 22: Clear Moon

Beginner Arrow Crafting only enabled the user to craft wooden arrows. It required a lot of feathers, which were rather common in the newbie village. Newbies would usually sell the Cuckoo Bird Feathers they had gotten from loots to NPC's for some pocket money. Ye Ci sat at the entrance of the village and shouted out, "Buying Cuckoo Bird Feathers, 1 silver per complete set. Buying from whoever that has them!"

A complete set of Cuckoo Bird Feathers could only be sold to NPC's at 20 copper coins each. Hearing that someone was purchasing them at bulk with 1 silver coin per set, the newbies in the village almost broke out into a riot.

In less than an hour, she had more than enough feathers for her arrows and quickly left the area.

She stored all the feathers into the warehouse before walking up to the village chief. She handed Shator's Head to the sly old man with an honest appearance.

"Ah, look who's back! It's our brave little Elven warrior!" Perhaps Ye Ci have been to Icy Cave too often, because her prestige in the Elven newbie village had already reached Respected. All the NPC's of the entire village treated her warmly.

Even the village chief who was always putting up airs bowed towards her as a form of greeting before continuing, "Young Huntress, I smell the blood of a beast on you. If I'm not wrong.... You've brought me the head of Shator?"

Ye Ci handed the boar's head to the village chief and completed her quest.

The fox-like village chief was not stingy at all. He immediately rewarded Ye Ci with 1 talent point and a dagger.

Ye Ci ignored the long-winded speech that came after her reward and focused her attention on the dagger. It was a Green equipment, but the stats were nice.

Dagger of Haste

Green Equipment

Attack Speed: 1.5

Attack 8-18

Agility + 11

Strength + 7

Special Attribute: Attack speed increased by 0.5

Class requirement: None

The dagger could be used by players of any classes, but it was especially effective when used by Rogues, Rangers, and Hunters that depend highly on Agility and attack speed.

A character can only utilize its Agility to its maximum by carrying a light load.

A bow is a ranged weapon with a minimum range of 6 feet. Hunters and Rangers could only resort to melee when an enemy approached the 6 feet radius. This meant that they rely heavily on melee weapons as well.

The Dagger of Haste increased the agility of its user exponentially as well as boosted the attack speed by 0.5. This meant that when two players were using daggers with 1.5 attack speed, the one who was using the Dagger of Haste would be able to attack 1 more time within 3 seconds.

For Rogues, Rangers, and Hunters that did not rely much on Strength, the 1 additional attack could tip the scale of the battle.

That was why Ye Ci felt that the dagger was as good as any Blue equipment, despite its quality being Green.

Ye Ci got used to the dagger's weight after equipping it. She gave the dagger a few swings and could feel the change in attack speed.

"Ah, young Huntress...." Noticing that the village chief was about to end his speech, Ye Ci sheathed her dagger and waited for the chief to hand out a new quest.

"I'm happy that you've grown so fast. I've heard about the news of some bandits residing in Forest of Stone from Officer Tony. They've been causing trouble for the city administrator. If you could bring the right hand of their leader, John, to the city administrator, I believe it'll be beneficial for you."

Reign of the Huntersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें