Chapter 42: The Top of the Charts

The Rogue waited for a while before he got up. Unexpectedly, more Pew Pew noises resounded, and he once again fell into the embrace of the earth.

"What are you doing! Stop toying with people!" The Rogue almost went mad.

Ye Ci's hearty laughter rang out from afar as she said, "Hey, hasn't anyone taught you to observe your surrounding before getting up? I am really leaving this time~~"

The Rogue was so depressed that he was about to weep. He was really unlucky today. Originally, he had just wanted to earn some Kill Glory. Why did this fiend appear? This time, no matter what she said, he firmly decided to not respawn.

However, this time, Ye Ci had not lied. She really left and rode her little red horse, heading towards the Red Lake City through the road of the Desolate Lands.

In order to get to the Red Lake City from the Desolate, one would need to bypass four to five maps, some of which contained level 50 mobs. Ye Ci had to be very careful throughout the journey and it took her over three hours to finally reach the Red Lake City. She asked in the guild channel whether it's time to assemble. A reply told her that the team was already at the entrance. She immediately threw the fishing rod and the fishing basket into her warehouse and rushed towards the dungeon.

Although she had suffered throughout the journey as she rushed back to the Red Lake City from the Desolate Lands, Ye Ci still felt very sorry. When she saw the group of players that had already assembled at the gathering rock in front of the Automaton Formation dungeon, she felt even more embarrassed.

She had never really been that great. This time, she had actually made everyone wait this long during a guild gathering event, which was very unreasonable. Therefore, the moment Ye Ci joined the team, she apologized sincerely to the entire team.

"Everyone, really sorry that I'm late."

"It's alright. I heard from Little Blue that you came back from the Desolate Lands." Zero Arsenic responded, his face full of smiles. Zero Arsenic was a Sorcerer equipped in a top notch equipment's. Without the aid of equipment's similar to the Brooch Of Deceit, one could tell his G was over 200 with a glance.

Zero Arsenic was the vice leader of the guild and he was also the best Sorcerer in the guild. He stood out among the rest with his superior armor.

Since Zero Arsenic said so, there was no need for Ye Ci to explain anymore. As such, she just replied with a nod.

"Rushing back from that place must have been dangerous. I remember that there were a few high level maps on the route back. "Was it easy for you when you when you were on your way back?" Zero Arsenic's smiling eyes appeared rather gentle and his voice also sounded extremely gentle. However, from the beginning to the end, Ye Ci felt that his eyes were conveying something indescribable.

His eyes were like that of a fox, studying its prey.

"I just needed to run along the big road without deviating left or right. Even a level one smurf could run back by following this route." With neither a servile nor overbearing tone, Ye Ci warded off Zero Arsenic's probing with a soft answer.

The smile in Zero Arsenic's eyes became deeper. No one could tell what emotions hid deep within his black eyes. He nodded and stopped talking to Ye Ci. He then turned and said to the team, "Today, two squadrons will advance into the dungeon and explore it. Everyone, don't be greedy. Just do your best. Everyone will obtain a reward of five points. If we managed to pass it, then the points will naturally be higher."

Joyful chatter could be heard amidst the assembled group. One could tell that with the stimulation of money, many people were eager to give it a try.

Reign of the Huntersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें