Chapter 27: Customer Service No. 094

Just when Ye Ci was busy dissecting the Sandstorm Scorpion, a level 1 human smurf suddenly appeared three meters in front of her. After logging in, the first thing he did was to turn around and survey his surroundings. It was after confirming his coordinates did he notice the inelegant Ye Ci who was currently squatting by the side, butchering the Sandstorm Scorpion...

That human smurf stared at Ye Ci's butchering fearlessly for a moment before clearing his throat to greet her so as to capture her attention. "Nice to meet you, I am the manager from the development team of《Fate L》, Customer Service No. 094."

Actually, from the moment No. 094 appeared, Ye Ci, who had her sensitivity heightened by her equipment, had already noticed his existence. However, as she was busy trying to remove the poison sac from the Sandstorm Scorpion, she didn't have the time to bother about him.

Now, sitting on the carcass of the Sandstorm Scorpion, which was hanging on a desert poplar tree, Ye Ci stared at No. 094 with a smile. To think that it would be No. 094 receiving her...

There were a total of 400 customer service smurfs in Fate's development team and they numbered from 001 to 400. These customer service smurfs follow these developers for life. Even if they were to leave the game and Glory Corporation, these customer service smurfs will be retained for them forever.

Fate's customer service No. 094 was probably still an unexceptional development assistant at the moment. However, three years from now, he would become one of the chief developer of Fate! Although not a single player might know of his existence right now, three years later, countless gamers will have his name etched their heads.

He was the chief developer of Fate's 2nd update 'Another World', and it was due to this very update that Fate managed to accommodate to all age groups over the world.

If one had to list some unforgettable names which had appeared in the history of Fate, then customer service No. 094 was definitely at the top of the list.

Even until now, Ye Ci still remembered the words of a human priest that No. 094 said through an update CG.

"Give me three seconds, and I will bring you to an entirely different world! I am Fate."

Perhaps, Ye Ci wasn't the only one who remembered these words. Perhaps, all of the players in Fate remembered these words. Yes, they remembered these words, Fate, as well as the human priest who said them.

Fate Customer Service No. 094 — Wang Jiang Nan.

"Nice to meet you. May I ask if you were the one who reported the bug?" Wang Jiang Nan was extremely polite. Seeing Ye Ci staring at him, he had scratched his head awkwardly before greeting her.

This was the first time Wang Jiang Nan had met a player reporting a bug. Very possibly, this was the first bug which had appeared since the inception of Fate. This made the development team pay particular importance to it. One must know that they had conducted tests on every single detail of the game more than several hundred times. Although they couldn't claim that their system was entirely flawless, a major bug wouldn't appear so easily at the very least.

Thus, when Ye Ci reported this bug to the customer service lady, Wang Jiang Nan, who was on shift, came to look at this bug without hesitation.

Ye Ci narrowed her eyes as she nodded her head, "Yes, I am the one who reported the BUG."

"Is this with regards to the Sandstorm Scorpion Bug?" Seeing Ye Ci answer his questions, Jiang Wang Nan opened the development system to check on the logs.

"Yes, that's how I reported it."

Wang Jiang Nan stared at the development system for a moment before pausing suddenly. Then, he raised his head and stared at Ye Ci with an astonished expression, "Did you kill this Sandstorm Scorpion alone just now?"