Chapter 43: Challenging the Automaton Formation

Before anybody could react...

The sharp blade of the Elite Guard hit a silvery shield with a sharp clank.

Ye Ci felt that someone had abruptly dashed out from behind her. They pressed their back against hers, then she heard the sounds of metal clashing.

"Heh, Gongzi You, leave the rest to me." A light, smiling voice rang out from behind her. Ye Ci could not turn back, but she felt as if a huge boulder in her heart was released in that moment.

"What are you guys standing around in a daze for? DPS and Healers keep up!" Crimson Millions's commanding voice once again rang out.

As expected of a well-trained main force. Although such an unexpected event had occurred, within a few seconds, everyone had regained their composure. Such incidents were insufficient to disrupt their initial battle rhythm.

Ye Ci finally recovered. She turned to see that the person who was standing behind her and had taken that blow for her earlier wasn't team two's MT, but the second tank, Traceless Insanity.

While retreating back to the long-range attack team, she recalled the things that had occurred earlier. She then looked at Traceless Insanity's handling of the role of tank. She noticed that although his skills as a tank were slightly lacking, his teamwork and positioning were all quite on point. A good party would be an ideal platform for him to get more training, in less than a year, he would probably become one of the top MTs around.

Very quickly, the elite guards were all knocked out and a blue robe for Warlock's appeared. Such equipment was not dropped by the BOSS. Three Warlocks rolled the dice and the one with the highest number happily acquired the equipment.

After splitting up the equipment amongst themselves, Crimson Millions got everyone to take a break while he made adjustments for the party's battle rhythm.

"Seductive Dance, I kept saying we need to control the damage output, don't be too greedy, don't OT. What's wrong with you? You're also an old timer DPS now, there's no need for me to repeat that you need to handle aggro properly. Since this is an accident, I won't deduct your points. But the next time this happen again, I'll deduct five points straight away." Although Crimson Millions's voice had had a certain softness unique to Jiang Nan, thought with his authority and slow enunciation, he exuded a tremendous pressure.

Seductive Dance lowered his head as he munched on his bread. He knew that he had been too greedy and too concerned about his reputation, thus he did not dare to rebut any of Crimson Millions's words. However, when Crimson Millions once again announced that there were going to press on forward, he looked toward Ye Ci, who appeared as if she had no regard for the others around her.

Ye Ci intended to send a friend request to Traceless Insanity while they were having a break, but he unexpectedly sent her a friend request of his own.

After the two of them added each other as friends, Traceless Insanity sent a private message, "Hey, your mechanical skill was really good. Earlier, when I saw it, it really stirred me up. Would you be able to teach me?"

Ye Ci did not reject him and said, "A Hunter's and a Warrior's movements are different. But if you don't mind, we can exchange pointers when we have time."

"Alright, alright. Let's do it when we get out of the dungeon." Traceless Insanity was an impatient person. If not for the fact that they were still in the dungeon, he would have wanted to immediate exchange pointers with Ye Ci.

"No problem."

The party continued to advance and very quickly, arrived at the deepest point of the dungeon. Rows and rows of automaton were perfectly lined up, seemingly inanimate. Behind these automatons, there were two tall stone towers, with a few Dark Gnome on the top. There were two huge gates behind the two blocks of towers, with a giant robot right in front of it.