Chapter 107: Dungeon Exploration in Progress

Ye Ci looked at Overflowing Ink and saw the bitterness in his eyes. He must've felt pressured by his failure. She shook her her, "Aren't you the commander today? Why would you want to step down?"

"But..." Overflowing Ink stopped mid sentence. He looked around at the party members, sighed, and lowered his head.

"Aren't we here today to pioneer a dungeon? Is there any guild that suffered 0 casualties when they go pioneering? Is there any guild that did not get annihilated on their first try?" Ye Ci laughed out loud, "The coordination between party members is formed through deaths! There's no perfect party cohesiveness right from the beginning!" She continued after a slight pause, "Changing a commander right now... Is just like having a different general lead an army in the middle of a fight. Have you ever heard of something like that? Swapping out a general at the most crucial moment of the battle tends to result in defeat."

At this point, it was obvious that Ye Ci had rejected Overflowing Ink's proposal. He became increasingly nervous, and his hands and feet were cold. Remote Depths noticed his distress and patted him on the shoulder, "Just do it your way. We're all now under your command. If anybody doesn't cooperate, just yell at them."

Overflowing Ink took a glance at Remote Depths who was smiling, took in a deep breath, and nodded. He then walked to a side to adjust his state of mind, and proceeded to once again marshal the party.

Ye Ci stole a glance at him, and saw that he was wearing a calm expression, with confidence burning in his eyes.

No lives were lost during the first stage, and the party was able to perfectly avoid the Freeze Ray. In the fatal third stage, Overflowing Ink had formulated a strategy that suited his guild members the most, based on his previous failures.

"The MT must hold still while pulling the aggro firmly. The second and third tank, position yourselves at a 129 degree angle on both sides of the MT, and hold the secondary aggro! I want the main healer to take good care of the second tank. The third tank, please take note: If the second tank dies, you're next in line. The fourth and fifth tank, focus on pulling the aggro of the monsters coming from both sides, don't allow them to self destruct! I want all the melee players to focus your attacks on the smaller monsters while the ranged players concentrate fire on the boss. When I give the order, I want all of you to cast your damage-resistance skills. If you don't have one, use a potion instead."

Overflowing Ink had adjusted his style of his command, and the players were quick to familiarize themselves with it. They were able to make preparations according to his orders. The third stage of the boss fight immediately began. Remote Depths pulled the boss's aggro firmly. In the third stage of the boss fight, he was one of the safest players. The boss would not attack the primary source of its aggro, but instead chose to attack the player holding its secondary aggro while occasionally attacking random players.

"The little monsters have appeared!" Overflowing Ink was monitoring the entire course of the battle even as he was playing a role in dishing out damage, "Fourth and fifth tanks, hurry! Drag them to a corner, don't let them get close to the ranged players! The rest of the melee players, move in and kill them all, do not allow them to self-destruct!"

The fourth and fifth tank immediately rushed out and pulled a green-skinned goblin each to a corner. The Rogues, Barbarians, Knights and other melee players began swarming upon the goblins and attacked them mercilessly.

"I'm angry! I'm angry!" The goblin at the left began to glow red. This would last for 15 seconds. And if players were unable to slay it within 15 seconds, the goblin would self-destruct. All the melee players around it would be killed, and even the ranged players might be caught in the blast zone. This was the reason for the party's last failure.