Chapter 185

Chapter 185 I am Gongzi You

Ye Ci was expressionless as she massacred the Northern Continent players. She couldn't help but feel inadequate despite the 20-odd Kill Glory she had earned. Did they really believe that by not fighting on a neutral map, they would shame the name of "Neutral Territory"?

Ye Ci found nothing valuable after inspecting the equipment on the ground; she had no time or energy to spend on this sort of equipment. Following this, Ye Ci left with Ol' Four, leaving behind a dozen Northern Continent player corpses.

"Our parties have been wiped out by a dinosaur-riding Huntress! We need support!" shouted a fallen Northern Continent player in the Map Channel.

"Where's she headed?"

"She was travelling down the main road at the center of the map. I believe that she's at least level 38. There was a level penalty when we tried to attack her! We can't even deal a single point of damage!"

The Northern Continent parties that were wiped out had an average level of 31. This level was a factor in their attempt at gauging Ye Ci's level.

"She's level 38..." Five Grain Liquor was deep in thought. With a level 34 character, Five Grain Liquor thought that he had a very decent level. However, he did not expect that he would run into a level 38 player in the Swamp of Sorrows. It would be very hard to deal with the Huntress.

"Spread out, don't stick together/huddle up! Remember, even ants can bite an elephant to death! We'll take her on with superior numbers!"

Ye Ci was curious. Why would wave after wave of Northern Continent players charge at her? Despite the free Kill Glory, Ye Ci felt pestered beyond her limits by the onslaught of Northern Continent players. Ye Ci said towards the lifeless bodies which littered the ground as she climbed onto Ol' Four, "I don't have the time to farm Kill Glory with you people. Go level up or something, I need to leave. Tell the others as well—stop messing around with me, I'm not interested in fighting."

And with that, she left.

Although her message had been conveyed to the other players in the Map Channel, her intention had been completely distorted when retold by others. Ye Ci's original message had intended to avoid confrontation, however, through the words of others, it had been twisted into one full of provocation. When faced with such 'provocation', the blood of the Northern Continent players boiled.

As a result, the Northern Continent players lost their minds. They gave up on hunting the Eastern Continent players scattered throughout the map and began diverting their forces against the dinosaur-riding Huntress. The commotion that they brewed up was an awe-inspiring sight.

At that moment, a message appeared in the Map Channel, slightly dampening the rage of the Northern Continent players, "Do you know just who the hell you people are pursuing?"

The players were struck dumb as they read the question. Just who the hell were they facing?

A player who was already level 38, was a dinosaur-riding Elven Huntress, and had the capability of wiping out all the parties that pursued her. She definitely wasn't any ordinary player.

"I think I know of someone who fits that description." A voice spoke up, "I think many of us here also know the answer, am I right?"

Silence filled the channel.

This player was renowned. Her achievements were numerous to the point that it was impossible to count. Her recent exploits were like the stories of the legend. When the Western Continent invaded the Eastern Continent's Champion City, this player's name was at the apex of the Kill Glory leaderboard. She was also the first person in the entire Eastern Continent to have reached the rank of Major General.