Chapter 172

Chapter 172 Since You Want Me To Wait, Then Wait I Shall

Absalom was not a person that was easily impressed. Even the experts from the 4 continents were not at all impressive to him. No matter how skillful they appear in videos, they were simply dismissed as being flashy by Absalom. To him, a player's ability to adapt to situation was the most important, and right at this moment, he was deeply impressed by Gongzi You.

Nobody knew that Western Continent players would be attacking Champion City in the Eastern Continent. From the frantic and confused reaction by the Eastern Continent players, Absalom knew that their surprise attack was a success. Since nobody in the Eastern Continent knew about the attack, Gongzi You would of course have no knowledge of such thing. Despite that, she was able to react to this sudden event in a very unexpected way and dealt a decisive blow to in the shortest amount of time.

From this fact alone, 3 conclusions could be formed. Firstly, this person is very familiar with the Eastern Continent, allowing her to formulate the most effective attack plan within the shortest amount of time. Secondly, the person was highly imaginative, enabling her to think of some of the most unimaginable plans. Thirdly, this person is always equipped with things that players would usually disregard but are very handy in certain situations and are able to help her turn the tables.

There were a lot of expert players, but those who could pull such things off.... Were few and far between.

And because of that, Absalom was deeply impressed. Fleeting Time laughed, "There are not many out there that could impress you."

Absalom responded with a question of his own, "Which sector are you in? Have you begun moving towards the Monastery?"

"What if I tell you that I'm still fighting neck and neck with Gongzi You at the rooftops? What would you think?"

Absalom was shocked, "You haven't defeated her yet? You can't be serious!"

"You said that you were impressed by her. Do you think somebody that can impress you could be dealt with so easily?"

"She's good, but you're the best. I didn't think you're unable to defeat her." Absalom was very confident in Fleeting Time's capability.

"Say, stop viewing the sky from the bottom of a well," said Fleeting Time as he was hit by one of Ye Ci's arrow which nearly took his life. Not only that, the arrow was very close of one of his joints, and would almost cripple him. Fleeting Time groaned at the piercing pain.

"What happened? Did she kill you?" shouted Absalom.

"I'm still alive, but I almost got crippled by her." Fleeting Time replied calmly, "Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to kill me. She's at least 3 levels higher than me, and my attacks on her have a low hit rate."

"Since you can't defeat her promptly, make way to the Monastery as soon as possible." said Absalom after a brief moment of consideration.

"......" with the outcome of the battle undecided, Fleeting Time was reluctant to leave. He wasn't willing to accept this outcome!

"Hurry up! You know that the Archbishop is very tough, go kite it or we won't be able to launch our attack." Unlike Fleeting time and Ye Ci, Absalom was always a person who had his eyes on the bigger picture. People like Absalom will never understand the reluctance felt by Fleeting Time.

"Can it wait?" Despite knowing that his action might cost his side the battle, he was hesitant to leave the battle unconcluded.

Even though Absalom could never understand how Fleeting Time felt, he knew what was going on in his mind. He declined Fleeting Time's request, "This is a very crucial moment. If it's on any other day, I would definitely not mind if you do it all day and all night. But right now, you can't. Your mission is not to contend with Gongzi You. Head to the Monastery right away and bait the Archbishop away from that place before we have a large scale engagement with the monks and priests in the Monastery.