Chapter 119: Carnivore

Ye Ci's words were like a rock that had been tossed into the ocean. Zero Arsenic immediately went silent, a reaction that caused her mood to improve.

If the enemy doesn't make a move, neither shall I.

Deciding to not say another word, Ye Ci casted another bait into the water. Although she was fishing, Ye Ci was distracted. Her gaze wandered all over the place. She would even forget to reel in fishes that had bit onto the bait. Her gaze then abruptly rested on the shore not far away from her, where a player dressed in normal looking, or some might even call it, totally garbage equipment, was standing. It was a Human with a thin build, with his brown hair tied into a messy bun behind his head. He was standing in the water with his pants rolled up, appearing to be looking for something.

Ye Ci had excellent eyesight and it wasn't long before she realized that he was looking for clams.

Looking for clams? There are only two professions that required clams; either the person is a Chef or... a Jeweler. Ye Ci's instincts told her that the man before her was a Jeweler. The reason being that she had never seen such a poor-looking Chef before.

Upon attaining the Beginner proficiency, the Chef would be able to make food that provides a variety of attribute bonuses, which are highly prized by all when sold in the auction house. Any cook with a proficiency of Beginner or higher would be slightly wealthier than the average player. Since this person in front of her was actually in such a sorry state, she could only conclude that he was definitely a Jeweler. Jewelers, like Engineers, are trashy and poor in the early stages of the game but they would only be considered to be totally awesome in the later stages of the game.

While late stage Jewelers were highly sought by everyone, the early stage Jewelers were abhorred by all as they wasted both materials and equipment alike. A Jeweler who achieved Master tier through his or her own efforts without any support of the large guilds was someone who deserves respect.

The person seemed to have been digging for clams even before Ye Ci had arrived. Based on her estimations, he should have been digging for at least two hours. For reasons unknown, Ye Ci felt a sudden interest towards this person and she made a decision. If that person was still around when she was done with her conversation with Zero Arsenic, she will definitely go over and say hello.

At this moment, Zero Arsenic was sitting in the meeting room all by himself. He was looking at the footage he had received in the afternoon, deep in thought. In the video, a male Dwarven Rogue crept into Steel-Blooded Battle Spear's guild encampment map, swiftly evading the patrols before dashing to the bottom of the encampment's wall, disappearing out of sight.

The footage lasted for about 3 minutes and was rather blurry. However, despite all that, it was clear enough to identify the culprit that broke into the guild warehouse. That person was not Gongzi You.

This person had acted on his own.

Gongzi You confessed that she was the one who raided Steel-Blooded Battle Spear. As for her intentions for doing so... Zero Arsenic was able to quickly deduce the sequence of events. She definitely knows about the matter between Thousand Sunsets and Gleaming Sunshine. Zero Arsenic pursed his lips at the thought.

That's right, their guild was definitely stuck at the third boss. However, since they knew that it was no longer possible to get the First Blood, Steel Blooded Battle Spear was not as impatient as before with progressing through the dungeon, instead taking the time to come up with a battle strategy. A few hours had passed since Frosty Wasteland Inner Sanctum was cleared, Tang Dynasty had kept their dungeon clearing video under tight wraps, Upwards Ho! was also silent regarding the matter. Thus, wanting to find out the dungeon's clearing method was extremely difficult. Just at this moment, with Gongzi You delivering the video to their doorstep, Zero Arsenic could not see any reason to refuse. However, the conditions that Gongzi You had set for the exchange made him believe that she was just a person who had let her interpersonal relations get the better of her.