Chapter 21: First Blood on Icy Cave Hard Mode (2)

"I'll leave it up to you." Ye Ci said after pondering for awhile. Although she wanted to hide her name, it would come off as suspicious if the rest didn't hide their names and she was the only one doing it. They might even associate that First Kill incident of the Normal Mode Icy Cave to her. If that was the case, she'd get involved in unnecessary troubles.

Since Ye Ci decided to leave it up to Little Icy Cold Hands, he immediately decided to make it public.

"Please name your party."

Little Icy Cold Hands was getting excited. Without thinking, he immediately typed "Freaking Awesome People."

The System Channel was immediately flooded by system messages.

"Congratulations, 'Freaking Awesome People', a party of 5 members for being the first to clear the Icy Cave on Hard mode. Let us remember their names!"

"Congratulations player Little Icy Cold Hands' for getting the First Blood in Icy Cave on Hard mode. Rewards: 30 gold coins, system prestige points: 10,000, 1 Talent point."

"Congratulations player 'Icy Cold Little Hands' for getting the First Blood in Icy Cave on Hard mode. Rewards: 30 gold coins, system prestige points: 10,000, 1 Talent point."

Congratulations player 'Gongzi You' for getting the First Blood in Icy Cave on Hard mode. Rewards: 30 gold coins, system prestige points: 10,000, 1 Talent point."

"Congratulations player 'Little Grouper Fish' for getting the First Blood in Icy Cave on Hard mode. Rewards: 30 gold coins, system prestige points: 10,000, 1 Talent point."

"Congratulations player 'Just A Blade' for getting the First Blood in Icy Cave on Hard mode. Rewards: 30 gold coins, system prestige points: 10,000, 1 Talent point."

The four of them squealed in excitement. Right now, it was as if nothing else could beat the excitement of First Blood. Even if they were all strangers to each other before entering the dungeon, they were pretty much comrades who had been through thick and thin now.

Just A Blade even pulled out the ranking list and quickly found his way to the Icy Cave page on Hard level. Sure enough, five of their names were recorded on the First Blood record. He smiled gladly. "I would have never thought that my name would be up there in my whole life. This is too amazing!"

While the few of them were celebrating in the dungeon, all the major guilds were turned upside down.

The Spring Rain Guild.

"Just what kind of party is the Freaking Awesome People? Who are they? How did they manage to clear the Icy Cave on Hard mode! Quickly get to the bottom of this!"

The Blank Space Guild.

"Find out which guilds these people belong to. If they don't belong to any, then get all of them onboard."

"Are you guys pigs? How could you let the First Kill slip away like this? Go investigate this!"

Steel-Blooded Battle Spear.

Thousand Sunsets, who was clearing monsters in the Icy Cave on Hard mode with a few other core members, was stunned when he heard this Global System Announcement too.

Peacock Blue who was healing beside him was surprised too. She knitted her brows. "What Freaking Awesome People? I have never even heard of them. Where did they come from and how did they get the First Blood?"

Thousand Sunsets paused for a moment before he resumed slaying monsters. Seeing that he didn't utter a single word, the few of them could only resume the task on their hands.