Chapter 36: What is a Player?

From the day the forum was invented, it became the place where gossip and news originated.

Wasn't there a saying? Forums were like the People's Square. No matter what it was, everyone would know so long as you hung it up.

The second night after the brutal dungeon was cleared, three videos had been edited and posted up on the forum as usual. These video recordings had always been a timely help. Of course, he was still very wise to post it in the technology exchange forum and not in the busy gossip forum. Even on these kind of forums, however, the page views were already climbing to seven million on the second day!

There were only two reasons. Reason number one, he never played with a guild and therefore had never learned from other's experiences within a team. Reason number two, the elf huntress inside was literally like a BUG. She had excellent control and her positions were accurate. Suddenly, she became a target of examination and study for many hunters.

There were even some players who liked to mind other people's businesses and screenshotted all of Gongzi You's controls. They made a section which provided explanations on how to improve a hunter's skills.

This post suddenly became the most popular in the hunter's career forum. For the hunters who seemed unable to improve any further, it looked like they all found a new learning target and a direction to develop their skills upon seeing this post.

The following days would be a little different.

To be exact, Ye Ci's days in the association would be a little bit different.

As the guild channel will notify when a member comes online, many people greeted Ye Ci as soon as she came online. She wasn't aware of when this had started, but numerous people greeted her everyday. It made Ye Ci, who was naturally aloof and lonely, weary of dealing with this situation. Most times she just replied: "Hello everyone."

Not only that, Peacock Blue was abnormally quiet, even though she still managed the big and small matters in the guild, she left Ye Ci alone.

The matter of her asking for equipment wasn't even mentioned and her attempt of kicking Ye Ci out of the guild hadn't been mentioned. It seemed as if the rage from that day on the guild channel had never existed.

Although she didn't know the reason, Ye Ci was nevertheless happy by the quietness. Everyday, she just crafted arrows, picked herbs, and practiced life skills.

Two or three days passed in a flash. Ye Ci was currently crafting arrows, having just reached the most important stage. She only needed 1% more to receive the intermediate level of archery craftsmanship, so Ye Ci held in a vigorous effort to finish it in one hour.

Coincidently, her private messages started ringing at this time. After a look, it turned out to be Jiang Nan.

"Miss Gongzi You, if you don't mind me asking, do you have time tomorrow?" These few days, Wang Jiangnan was online every day to wait for Ye Ci's call, but he hadn't even seen a shadow. Every day, he looked up to his boss who always kept a straight face and seemed like he was punishing him for lying. It made him very irritated.

Due to the BUG repair matter, Wang Jiangnan paid especially close attention to Ye Ci, therefore he knew that Gongzi You recently succeeded in the brutal dungeon and helped someone else kill the Wild Boar King. She had probably already forgotten about his matter, so he felt that he really shouldn't carry on waiting for her message. He could only contact her voluntarily.

Ye Ci was crafting arrows when she heard Wang Jiangnan asking very carefully. She couldn't control her laughter. This lead designer, one who would control the future destiny and attain a worldwide reputation, always had a high and vigorous spirit with a condescending attitude. When did he ever talk to someone in a distressed attitude?