Chapter 200

Chapter 200 A Thousand Times

"Steel-Blooded Battle Spear is not the only one. A lot of guilds are exploring the Castle Ruins." noticing that his question was too abrupt, Unbridled Willow pushed the boat with the current and continued his small talk with Ye Ci.

"Yup. Isn't this the most important thing in our beloved Eastern Continent right now?" Ye Ci did her best to appear friendly. After all, this would create the illusion that she was easy to deal with. Besides, even if it was denied by many, Ye Ci had always thought of herself as an easygoing person.

Unbridled Willow was unable to find an opening in Ye Ci's words. He was unwilling to be the first to expose his real intention, but at the same time, he did not want to end the conversation just like that. Everybody was a potential enemy. His actions of contacting Gongzi You frequently would definitely arouse the suspicions of Thousand Sunsets and even Gongzi You herself.

"Oi, what are you still doing in Dark Clay City? Why are you not here yet?" Bai Mo went online at the same time with Ye Ci. When Ye Ci did not show up in the guild encampment, Bai Mo discovered that she was still in Dark Clay City.

"Ah, I'll be right there. If you really can't wait, you can head into the dungeon first. I'll be there shortly." replied Ye Ci.

Bai Mo knew Ye Ci very well. He knew that Ye Ci had something important to tend to after receiving her answer. But with the pre-agreed time creeping closer and closer, Bai Mo just had to give Ye Ci a reminder, "Is there something really important that you have to deal with? Can't it wait until we've cleared the dungeon? We all gathered in the guild encampment, and they are ready to cast buffs before heading into the dungeon."

"Yup, it's rather important." Ye Ci did not plan to keep any secrets from Bai Mo, "Unbridled Willow is looking for me. He's still beating around the bush right now. I have to hear him out, don't I?" Ye Ci pursed her lips, "Of course, I'll take note of the time, don't worry. I'll be there before you enter the dungeon."

Bai Mo let laughed heartily after learning the reason behind Ye Ci's delay, "It seems that he can't afford to hold back anymore."

"I know, right."

"Hurry up. We'll be heading to the dungeon now." said Bai Mo before ending the conversation. He knew that Ye Ci had a plan. He was a busy man, and had no time to spare on meddling in her business.

"Is your guild heading towards the dungeon today?" asked Ye Ci after ending her conversation with Bai Mo.

"Of course. We need to pick up the pace." Unbridled Willow was straightforward with Ye Ci, "We're stuck at the 4th boss. We can't get through. The entire guild is troubled by this."

"Ah... I see. I wish you good luck then. You can do it!" Ye Ci was amazed by her ability to keep up a pretense. She was able to appear oblivious even after Unbridled Willow dropped hints about his intentions. "My guild is heading into the dungeon as well, I need to go now."

Unbridled Willow did not expect Gongzi You to be in a hurry. When Ye Ci intended to end the conversation, he immediately spoke up, "Gongzi You, wait!"

"What?" if Unbridled Willow could see Ye Ci's expression, he would deeply regret his actions on this day. Ye Ci summoned Ol' Four, who had a full day's worth of rest and was very energetic. He was slightly restless due to his hunger. He nudged Ye Ci with his snout and wagged his tail as soon as he was summoned, asking for food.

Ye Ci was in a good mood. She fed pieces of roasted meat and other delicacies to Ol' Four.

"Are you going to challenge the final boss today?" after a long moment of thought, Unbridled Willow finally spoke up.