Chapter 100: Fluttering Red Feather

Black Plum Guild's situation instantly became dire as they needed to take on the boss and 100-something players at the same time. Fortunately, other than the MT, the Warriors of Black Plum Guild reacted fast enough and began protecting their Clerics and ranged players. Although they were still under attack by ranged enemies, they were still relatively safe. This, however, did not give Black Plum Guild any advantage. In the span of 10 seconds, quite a few of the guild's ranged players were dead.

Ye Ci's gaze returned to the Golden Treasure Chest, which had been successfully opened.

In the chest there was a level 30 blue grade Priest gauntlet that gave additional Divine damage when donneder. It was the perfect equipment for Priests with a damage dealing playstyle. There was also a decent Ranger's belt in the chest. Ye Ci would've equipped the belt if it were not for her Venomous Scorpion set. A skill book lay at the bottom of the chest.

It was a very old skill book that was made out of goat skin, with a totally unremarkable look. But when Ye Ci read what was written in the book, she was thoroughly surprised. It was a skill book for Disguise, a skill shared by Hunters, Rogues and Rangers, that allowed a player to blend in with his or her surroundings once the skill was activated. As long the player who cast Disguise did not move, he or she would not be discovered.

It was strange. This was the skill book that Ye Ci had been looking for. She had never expected to come across it here. She literally found it by sheer luck after searching for it far and wide.

Without much thought, Ye Ci clasped her hands together and used the skill book. She then turned around and prepared to leave.

Most of the monsters in the area had already been cleared away. Even those that had respawned were killed off almost instantly when they were caught in the crossfire between the two guilds. Ye Ci calmly made her way towards the crowd. As long as she did not attack any of them, her status would appear green, and nobody would attack her, there would not be a problem.

As expected, Ye Ci was able to wade through the scene of the battle unscathed, and she then entered Stealth again. Ye Ci spared a glance backwards, noting that the Black Plum Guild was already at a disadvantage. Most of their players were dead, while the ones who were still alive had to fight against the boss while fending off attacks from their enemies. They were on the verge of defeat.

By that time, the main force of their enemy had started to shift their attacks onto Dorian. Despite losing quite a few of their players, they were better off than the Black Plum Guild. Dorian, that was firmly under their control, had only 3% of her HP left.

After a brief moment of consideration, Ye Ci sent a message to Fluttering Red Feather, "Add me into your party, I'll steal the last hit of the boss for you."

Fluttering Red Feather immediately replied, "Who the hell are you?"

"Not an enemy." Ye Ci answered truthfully.

Not questioning Ye Ci's answer, Fluttering Red Feather said, "You've hidden your name, I can't add you. You have to apply to join the party."

Without much delay, Ye Ci immediately sent a party request which was immediately accepted by Fluttering Red Feather. Due to Ye Ci's name, the only details he could see about Ye Ci was ***. Of course, it was also due to the fact that he was not of the same continent as Ye Ci. If they were from the same continent, he would be able to immediately see Ye Ci's name.

After joining the party, Ye Ci headed straight for the crowd that was locked in battle. She felt awkward herself. Even she did not know why she was helping Fluttering Red Feather out. She had thought it out before joining the fray, but was unable to come up with an answer. She simply dismissed it as her conscience trying to repay Black Plum Guild after making so much money off of them in her past life.