Chapter 63: Second Rally

"The player Flawless Reflection would like to add you as a friend."

Qin Churuo? Ye Ci was momentarily stunned. Senior Qin was a person with his own principles. He must've decided to contact Ye Ci personally instead of troubling Fang Shu Shu as the middleman.

She accepted the friend request.

Qin Churuo immediately contacted Ye Ci. After giving Ye Ci a conventional greeting, he stated his intention for contacting her, "Gongzi You, we're stuck before we could even reach the first BOSS. Our Rogues figured out that there was an Elite Monster hidden somewhere, but we just couldn't find it. I thought it was a BUG, but the officials claimed that there was nothing wrong with it. Do you have any ways of getting past that guy?"

World Conqueror's progress was hindered by the same problem faced by Steel-Blooded Battle Spear. Ye Ci gave thought about the matter for a moment, and then decided to not share any info with Qin Churuo.

She had always been a responsible person. Since she was still part of Steel-Blooded Battle Spear, and have not helped the guild to clear the dungeon yet, she would never share any information with somebody else. "We're stuck at the same place as well."

Ye Ci managed to dodge Qin Churuo's question skillfully. She avoided the topic of her knowledge of a possible solution to the problem, and instead directed her words towards Steel-Blooded Battle Spear's progress.

Thinking that Ye Ci had no solution for getting past the Elite Monster either, Qin Churuo let out a sigh. "This dungeon is so hard. I thought that as a leader of a party, you'd know a thing or two."

Ye Ci laughed, "I'm not the one in charge."

"What?" Flawless Reflection was shocked, "I've heard rumors that you'll be leading Steel-Blooded Battle Spear's progress in exploring the Frosty Wastelands. That was why all the other guilds were so desperate to clear the dungeon. They're afraid that you guys will get the First Blood. Why are you not the one in charge?"

Ye Ci was momentarily stunned. She had no knowledge about the rumor. She had unintentionally let a vital piece of information slip. Unable to come out with an excuse to cover it up, Ye Ci said, "We're taking turns to command the party."

Flawless Reflection's suspicion was not aroused. After all, every guild has multiple commanders, and each of them needed time to familiarize themselves with the dungeon.

"Since you're not the current commander, how about helping us out? I will fully compensate you." Flawless Reflection immediately had the thought of enticing Ye Ci.

Ye Ci however, declined the offer, and Flawless Reflection decided to let that matter go. He instead asked for Ye Ci to share information with him if her guild managed to make any progress.

While the two was busy chatting, another conversation was taking place. Dong Yin who was unable to find Ye Ci during the meeting of the first and second squadron sent Thousand Sunsets a private message, "Thousand, why is Little Ci not here?"

"Oh, this is a meeting for core members, she was not informed." Replied Thousand Sunsets.

"Isn't she one of the commanders?"

"She was not the one in charge yesterday, she wouldn't know anything. So it's meaningless to call her over anyways. Besides, she's famous, I don't want to waste too much of her time."Said Thousand Sunsets to Dong Yin with a dull tone.

"B-but she obtained so many First Bloods, maybe she's experienced in this kind of stuff. Don't we need more ideas and opinions to solve this dungeon? Besides, she's so skillful..."

Thousand Sunset's anger began to rise. He knew that Gongzi You was very capable, and had tried his best to buy her loyalty. But he came to realize that Gongzi You's thoughts were not as simple as those that a normal 18 year old would have. She was not as easy to manipulate as Dong Yin and Yi Cang. That was why Thousand Sunsets began to harbor some hostility towards Ye Ci.