Chapter 18 (Past)

Sameera's P.O.V.

I woke up when the sunrays fell on my eyes. But I didn't open my eyes and stayed on my bed. My head was throbbing and it was becoming unbearable with each second.

I need painkillers.

And to search the painkillers I need to open my eyes.

Why is that so hard?

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly squeezed it when the bright lights fell on me. Then I again opened my eyes slowly, instantly getting confused. This was not my room!

Where am I? I quickly looked around trying to remember where am I.

Aayansh!

He brought me here to his house?

I remember how I got drunk after I saw Nikhil... Nikhil, my heart sank thinking about him making out with Lisa. A single drop of tear escaped my eyes.

My head was spinning a lot. I need a painkiller. I thought to myself.

Before I could get out of the bed and go to ask Aayansh for some painkillers, my eyes feel on the nightstand. There was a single pill kept on a plate with a glass filled with water.

The glass!

I instantly remembered how I might have freaked him out with my hallucinations. I always do weird things and hallucinate when I drink a lot.

I kept trying to remember what all happened yesterday while I was drunk.

He asked me about why I was crying but I didn't answer him and instead kept on staring at him and then......

No no no....that can't happen for real. I kept two fingers on my lips, trying to remember did I actually kiss Aayansh Singhania.

It can't be true. I am definitely dreaming. Yes maybe I was hallucinating that as well. With that thought I instantly gulped the pill and drank the water and rushed out of the room.

Aayansh was sitting in the sofa of his living room, the moment I entered, he looked at me and the expressions of his face changed. His expression told me that everything I remember weren't my hallucinations. They happened in real.

"Sameera, how are you feeling now?" He asked me.

"I am fine!" I answered. It was followed by an awkward silence. Both of us didn't know what to say.

After sometime I finally said, "I think I should leave."

"Yeah...yeah." He replied.

I took a cab and went home.

"Sameera where were you the entire night? Do you know how worried we all were? It's too much Sam now! If you don't know how to make a call and inform us then you don't need to have a phone!" Mom said the moment I entered the house.

I looked towards Dad who was busy in his work, least bothered about what was happening around.

"I don't think Dad was worried at all. Anyway I will call next time." I said and went upstairs to my room ignoring whatever my mom said next.

I was sitting on my bed trying to draw something, but I couldn't concentrate. All I kept thinking about was the kiss I shared with Ayan yesterday.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Kriti barged into my room and sat beside me. But I paid no attention to her.

"You aren't gonna complain today?" She asked after sometime.

"About what?" I asked irritatedly. Can't she see how stressed I am already.