Chapter 47

Aayansh's P.O.V.

"What happened between you and Ms. Sameera?" Karthik asked making me surprised on how did he know about it?

Kavya! She might have told him.

"Kavya finally told you everything!" I commented.

"So Kavya knew as well. Only I didn't! Great!" He complained.

Kavya didn't?

I never told anything to Karthik because, well, why should I? Why would he need to know. And he is also so younger to me, how can I tell him everything when he was literally going to school!

And what would I tell him? That a rich, spoilt, Daddy's princess, broke his brother's heart because she loves a rich guy! Ughh!

"If Kavya didn't then who told you?" I asked him. Who would if not Kavya?

"Doesn't matter!" He said.

"It does!" I replied. It doesn't but nevertheless I want to know. I am curious.

"Kriti."

"Sameera's sister?" I asked surprised.

"Yes." He replied.

"How do you know her?" I enquired.

"She is in my college."

"Why will she tell you all these?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking me these questions? Are you trying to avoid my question?" He said, trying to avoid my question.

"I am just curious." I answered honestly.

"She just did, okay." He said.

There is something he is hiding. I stared at him for a long time. He started becoming restless because of my silence.

I have a hunch. Let's see whether I am correct or not.

"You like her, right?" I asked him.

"Besides the point." He said.

What! He really does! Aww my brother likes a girl.

"So you do?" I smiled.

"I am the one asking you questions here." He snapped.

"Okay what do you wanna know?" I asked him ignoring this topic for now.

"Everything." He replied.

"What did she tell you?" I inquired.

Let's know what lies Sameera Oberoi has fed her sister.

"She said that you guys dated each other then broke up because you think Ms. Sameera cheated on you. She said it was a misunderstanding."

Misunderstanding! I chuckled. Misunderstanding? So, Sameera is fooling her sister as well!

"Bullshit. It can't be a misunderstanding!" I told him.

"What makes you think that?" He asked me.

"Listen Karthik it doesn't matter. If you like Kriti then you should be with her. Everything that happened between me and Sameera was in the past. It's over now and both of us have moved on. So, don't take decisions about your life based on what happened between me and Sameera." I told him.

I don't want Karthik to make decisions based on my life.

"I think it does. First of all, why am I the only sibling to not know anything about what is happening in both of your lives. Why won't you tell me anything? Secondly, How am I supposed to trust Kriti that she won't be like her sister? How can I build a relationship with her if all this is true? So, I just want to know what makes you think that she cheated on you." He asked.