Chapter 58

Aayansh's P.O.V.

"And what about her? Does she love you?" Mr. Oberoi asked me.

"I don't.... think so." I replied honestly.

"You don't?" He asked.

"No. I think she is still not over Nikhil. And I think we can't expect her to. After all she has liked him for almost all her life."

"But what I saw there was completely different." Samar Sir said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. Just forget it. I just want to warn you and make it clear to you so you don't make the same mistake as Nikhil. Sameera is my daughter, and if you are planning to pursue her then remember that if you hurt her then I am not going to take things lightly." He said.

"You don't need to worry." I said.

After all Sameera is not interested in me. Right?

After that we ended our conversation and I left the room.

While passing the living room, I saw Sameera staring at something continuously. I looked at her line of sight but there was nothing worth looking at.

I snapped my fingers in front of her to snap her out of her daze.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her.

She raised her eyes to look at me. She stared at me.

I waited for her answer but it never came. Instead she just kept staring at me.

What is she thinking?

I shook her to bring her out of whatever she was thinking about.

"What are you doing?" She whined.

"What are you thinking, so pensively?" I asked her.

"Umm..."

"Hmm..?"

"Nothing!" She snapped at me.

"Why are you getting angry? I just asked what were you thinking about."

"I'm- I'm sorry! It's nothing important." She said. "Are you leaving?"

"Yes."

"Already?" She questioned.

Already?

Everyone has already left.

She doesn't want me to leave?

"The party's over." I reminded her.

"Yeah right! Why will you stay any longer."

I squinted my eyes and looked at her with confusion.

"Where's Karthik?" I asked ignoring her comment.

"He left!" Kriti declared entering inside, now wearing her pajamas.

"What?" I asked.

We were supposed to go together. How did he go? Did he take the car. How will I go then?

"Kriti!" Sameera scolded her and looked at me, "No, he is waiting for you in the car."

"Why in the car? He could have stayed here."

"Ask your brother." Kriti said.

"Kriti!" Sameera warned her sister. "Ignore her Ayan. Let me accompany you to your car." She said.

"Okay." I replied looking between the sisters, one of whom was glaring at me and the other was smiling incessantly.

Sameera got up eagerly. She looks completely energetic today. I wonder how does she has so much energy at the end of the day.