Chapter 62

Sameera's P.O.V.

Sure. Will be there in some time.

I smiled while replying to Aayansh. I am starting to love spending time with him. Spending time with him is easy.

Today was a hard day. I went to Dhruv's office today. We filed for the divorce under adultery. Nikhil is fine now. I didn't hurt him that bad. So, he recovered soon.

Both our lawyer's met today to sign the papers. We showed them the voice note that I had which will act as a proof against him. He has accepted to be indulging in an extra marital affair in it and also has tried to kill me.

Nikhil surprisingly agreed to sign the papers and said, "It's for the better." But, I know him. He is not going to give up so soon. But, still I hope I am not reading too much into it, and he has accepted that he can't force me into this marriage any more.

I needed a change and what is better than spending time with kids in the orphanage. When I came here, I remembered the time I spent with Ayan yesterday. So, I decided to call him as well.

After teaching the kids I waited for him sitting on the patio. What is taking him so long? I am sure he must be in his office. Where else will Aayansh Singhania be? So, what is taking him sooo long? He must have been here way before. I can't wait any longer.

Uff what is happening with you Sameera?! Be patient. He will be here.

I waited for him for almost an hour. All the kids went to sleep as well. A dread passed over me when I remembered the last time I was waiting for Ayan like this in this very orphanage. That day I wanted to confess my love to him. But, he came late at night, literally drunk and broke up with me for no fault of mine. That was the last time I met him before meeting him again at his office after five long years.

I heard the door of the orphanage opening. I looked to see Ayan entering, thankfully sober, twirling the keys of his car around his fingers.

"Hey." He said.

"Everyone already slept. You are late!"

"I-I am so sorry." He apologized. "Actually I had to go back home for something important."

"Oh. But now the kids have slept. What are we going to do now?"

"Umm...I am so-sorry. But if you don't mind we can do something of our own?"

"What will we do?" I asked giddily.

"Let's go somewhere and hangout?" He suggested.

"Okay. Sure. Definitely. Cool. Where?"

Stop. Stop. Stop Sameera. Don't act so nervous. It's just Ayan. But that's the problem. It's just Ayan. My Ayan.

"You say." He replied.

I thought and suddenly I remembered the first time Aayansh Singhania helped me.

"You remember the club where we met? You saw me crying and you took me home? I was drunk. You took care of me and that day we kissed for the first time. It was the first time you helped me. Remember?" But when he didn't replied in a few seconds, I said dejectedly, "I am sorry. How would you remember? It's been so long. Wait let me check, I might have the location saved somewhere," I said taking my cell phone but his hands came into sight before I could even look at my phone and he cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

"I remember everything about us. Every moment spent with you is etched in my mind. I have been trying to forget them but its time I accept that it's not possible. Everyday, Every hour, every minute and every second with you is special. So, tell me how would I forget?"