Chapter 5

Sameera's P. O. V.

I asked Aayansh to drop me at the orphanage because I knew he wouldn't doubt if I do so. I walked to Miss Anna's house from there. It was just five minutes walk so I didn't mind.

After reaching home I quickly ate my dinner because I was really excited to draw the idea I got in office.

I went inside my room which was now clean. In last two days I made it really untidy. Miss Anna must have cleaned it. She keeps her house clean.

I took out my sketch book from my bag and sat with it in front of the table. I kept the floral printed fabric which I took from Rajan Bhaiya in front and started moving my pencil through the paper.

After fifteen minutes into it, my cell phone started ringing. It was none other than my sweet little sister.

"You forgot your sister, Bitch. No text, no call. Nothing." She screamed at my ears.

"This is not the way you talk to your elder sister." I preached her.

"Oh shut the fuck up. Elder sister should also behave like one and call her younger sister timely."

"Kriti it's nothing like that. You know that. I am so busy I don't get time. You know all about my boss. Also I don't have anyone besides you. How can I not miss you?" I explained it to her.

"I know Sam. Don't worry everything will be good." She assured me.

We talked for almost one and half hour. Designs and floral print were forgotten long ago. After talking to her I slept because I was very tired.

While sleeping I thought Mr. Aayansh Khadoos Singhania was surprisingly sweet to me by offering me ride in his car. But why am I thinking about him right now? The last thing I would want is to see him in my dreams. That would be a good horror dream.

The next day I reached the studio earlier than usual. Punctuality is not inside me so it is really surprising to see myself be on time these days.

I went and sat on my desk determined to complete the designs today. When I was halfway into it I heard some noise as if someone was shouting. But I ignored it and went back to my work. When the noise didn't stop I grew curious because I was hearing someone shouting in this office for the first time.

I went towards the end of the corridor. The noise was coming from Aayansh's cabin. Who else other than Aayansh Singhania will scream at his employees. I stood at the door listening to their conversation.

What? I am a snoopy and inquisitive sort of person. Is it wrong? I can't help it!

"I gave both of you two fucking weeks and you couldn't even complete half of the work." Aayansh screamed.

"Sorry sir." I heard a boy speaking.

"Actually sir we did complete the work but later on we realised that it wasn't great so we didn't show it to you." A girl whose voice seemed familiar to me said.

"Oh so you did. Then show whatever you made." Aayansh said.

"Umm sir that isn't here. I left it at my home." The girl said. Is she in school to give such excuses.

"You are lying. You didn't do the work in the first place." Aayansh accused her. What does he thinks of himself. Is he an astrologer to know whether she is speaking the truth or not.

"Two weeks aren't enough for two people." Before I realised those words were already out of my mouth and loud enough for Aayansh to listen from inside. He easily understood that it was me.