Chapter 23 (Past)

Sameera's P.O.V.

"You guys were the best! Trust me. Your team is only gonna win." He said.

"Thankyou! I hope we do." I replied.

"I am so happy that you forced me to come. I can't imagine a fashion show could be so amazing."

"You never know what will be entertaining and what not!"

"I didn't say entertaining actually."

"So, it wasn't?" I asked.

"I didn't say that."

"But you meant exactly that, Nikhil."

"I didn't Sameera! It was entertaining!"

"Thanks!" I said, picking up my glass of watermelon juice and drank it.

It's been one month since my break up with Ayan! I tried calling him multiple times. But there was no response. I tried talking to Kavya as well but she is still mad at me.

The past month has not been easy. I keep crying every night. I have bags under the eyes now. If a thing like make-up would not be existing then people could have easily guessed that I am not sleeping at nights at all.

I still remember everything that happened that night. And every time I think about it, I can't help but cry.

I miss him.

I miss everything about him. His brown eyes, his lips, his touches, his hairs, his love for me.

Sometimes I pity myself. I don't want to. That is why I know that I have to get over him. And I will.

I still don't how Ayan got to know about the kiss. After a lot of pestering from Kriti, I tried to figure out who clicked and sent those pictures to Ayan. But, I couldn't find anything. Nikhil also helped me with that. Yes. I told him about everything that happened after the little act of his.

He apologized for everything. He was sorry that everything happened because of him. I have forgiven him. What can I tell him when Ayan himself couldn't trust me or let me give explanations. He didn't even call me once.

"So, did you talk with your Ayan!" Ofcourse he had to ask this. I don't want to talk about it. Because I won't be able to, without shedding tears.

"No he didn't call me." I said softly.

"You are speaking as if you don't keep calling him."

"I don't!" I lied.

"So, you mean to say you are finally over him."

"Yes. Long ago." I lied again.

"So, Sameera what was I thinking, now you could consider..."

"Nikhil can you please stop! You are just embarrassing yourself by asking the same thing again and again."

"Really? I am embarrassing myself? Are you serious? Have you seen yourself? You can't forget that stupid intern of your Dad. Did you really loved me even or not?! How can you just forget me for some random guy!"

"You are being mad as if you were my boyfriend!" I snapped. I am just tired of making him understand that I am not interested in him. Atleast not now.

I need time to get over Ayan.

"Ok sorry Sam! But please. I love you. I really really do and I don't have much time before I go to NYC. I want to go with you! Trust me I will give you all the happiness in the world! I don't want to lose you just because of being a gentleman and waiting for you to become an adult!"