Thank You!

So, the journey is over.

I remember starting writing this story during lockdown when I had a fracture in my foot, to pass my time. But, when the plaster was off and I was again busy with my studies, the story was lying idle in my drafts.

But, suddenly in the end of 2021, one day I decided to publish the first few chapters I wrote after editing them massively.

2 years! It's been more than two years since then. I know I took more time than I should have to complete this story. But, my studies have been demanding this last couple of years. But, I am glad that amidst all those I completed it.

Aayansh and Sameera! My cuties.😍😍 They have become a part of my life now. I hope you all enjoyed reading their story as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Seeing so many people vote and comment on the chapters was honestly something I didn't expect when I first published the book. It always brings a smile on my face whenever I read your comments or see someone has voted on my story or even seeing the reads increase from 0 to 14k+.

Thank you to all because this means a lot to me.
Thank you for picking up my story.
Thank you for reading it.
Thank you for your votes, comments and showing your love.
Thank you for motivating me to write more.
Thank you!

Love you all❤️

Signing off,
Aashi.