Chapter 53

Sameera's P.O.V.

"...So, all these happened." I told Dhruv everything that happened yesterday with Nikhil.

"Sameera I understand it was self defence. But I think it is going to be hard for us to prove under what circumstances you took that step." Dhruv said.

"I have proof. I recorded the audio. Wait let me show you." I showed him the audio.

"Sameera, mail it to me. I will hear it later and tell you whether it will work or not. And I will start drafting the divorce papers. When they will be done you can sign them and then we will send them to Nikhil. Is that fine?" He asked me.

"Yeah! That's great." I told him relieved.

"Okay, so let's meet again." He said and we discussed when we can meet again. After that I mailed him the audio before leaving.

Finally, this thing will be sorted out. Finally, I will be able to have my peace. I was dreaming about my future while exiting Dhruv's office when I banged into a person and due to the collision I fell flat on my bum.

"Ahh! Can't you see and walk!" I shouted at the other person.

"It was your fault!" I heard a very familiar voice scolding me.

"Ayan. It's you!" I said.

"Sameera, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

I also tried to get up but the moment I stood, my legs couldn't take the weight of my body and I fell flat on my butt once again. "Ahhh!" I whined.

I felt several eyes on me. Oh god, this is so embarrassing!

I tried to get up again but I was going to fall again when I felt a hand on my back!

Ayan held me in his arms. "Please carry on." He said to everyone.

He carried me bridal style in his arms and took me to a chair. He helped me sit on it.

He sat on his knees in front me and asked me, "Show me your leg."

He checked my leg and asked me where is the pain.

"I guess in my ankles." I replied.

He checked my ankles and then turned them and I yelped, "Ahhh! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"It's fine now." He said getting up.

What the hell. He just hurt me more than I already was hurting.

"Try walking."

"Are you crazy?"

"Walk!" He ordered me.

I tried walking and surprisingly I couldn't feel any sort of pain. How did he do that!

"By the way what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I should ask you the same question." I said.

"I don't think I am answerable to you!" He said rudely. What as happened to him? He was being so nice in the morning and now he is behaving like an ass once again.

"Then I am also not answering to you!" I told him.

"You..." He started saying but was cut short by Dhruv.

"Aayansh Bhai? What are you doing here?" Dhruv interrupted us.

"Uhh I was just helping her." He said looking at me.

Dhruv looked at me and asked, "You didn't leave yet?"

"I was just leaving." I answered.

"You guys know each other?" Ayan asked surprised.